Chem D Discussion

It’s the variegated leaves from the chem D she does that inside she will clear up outside she likes amino acids Iron zinc and magnesium

5 Likes

I’ve since looked around, and they are sold out everywhere ,nice grab ! Hope you took cuts brother ! Haha peace

1 Like

@Ftlob already going to be a keeper , I’m sure. Moms getting big. Only Pack I see around is the original “big bad wolf” Chem D x Chem 91. It’s on Strainly so DYOR, I don’t know your experience buying there, but buyer beware DYOR. I dont know this person or purchased from them before. But it’s there to decide , happy hunting, peace

5 Likes

I love chem d

7 Likes

Welcome to OG
Introduce yourself my friend
Chem D is a favorite of mine also

4 Likes

Welcome to OG!
Follow the link and engage with fellow OG’ers

4 Likes

did that plant go 70 days (normal harvest flower day) - at what day was that picture taken 70days ? Have to be honest haven’t ever tried Chem D - I’m totally ashamed I haven’t ever grew it__Any one have a good breeders for Chem D (wonder who is the orginal breeder) come-on you chemD’ers chime in !!! need a good ChemD strain !!!help

1 Like

Hazeman does a chem D cross. Several I think. I grew Chem D x la pure kush but didnt get to finish the grow. Everything I have grown from him that I have been able to finish otherwise has been A+ In growth and end product.

6 Likes

I can’t wait to drop these

24 Likes

now we are talking! that sounds amazing.

3 Likes

Useful seeds has some bangers! I’m still crying over the blueberry/choc diesel cross I lost. Im intersted to see how these go

7 Likes

Two of my favorite girls right there combined into one. I’m sure you’ll find something amazing in those seeds. I have both clones I might have to make a batch myself.

3 Likes

Do it, I got these in a trade, only have 3.
I plan on dropping 2 soon

4 Likes

I have a pack of Useful’s Chocolate Diesel, but have never run it. Like when a post here reminds me of a pack that I was once excited to score, but then got tossed in the vault. Maybe I should dig those out. :thinking:

14 Likes

If they don’t work out for you I can help you out with the real McCoy.

3 Likes

You cant say something like that and expect me to leave it alone. Please elaborate.
I must have it now. Lol

2 Likes

Haha awesome ! Please tell me you are in Canada !

1 Like

I’m in the US

1 Like

Haha , all good,Im pretty sure I kinda thought that,I’m not ready for that beautiful beast right now ,I’m hoping for this spring or early summer tho ! I can’t help but notice how many stunning phenos she throws went she crossed , GMO , Stardawg , I think even Tres Dawg ,and my and now Goat and Monkey has a Chem D x Kashmir Azad cross out there ,(Kashmir has some phenomenal resin production !)and I’m sure there must be countless others !
I’ve got a Chem 91 x Triangle Kush start right now I’m messing around with that ,from what I’ve heard,a dude has the same cross finishing right next to an original Chem 91 cutting ,and the cross is more pungent and all around nicer looking,so I’m super stoked about that ! I’ve got some hope yet ! Mad Respect
Peace

5 Likes

Chem D is some serious fire. From what I’ve heard you can find phenos that rival the original cut from S1’s.

Chem 91 is one I don’t have atm but I do have an AJ Sour Diesel x Chem 91 basically a Chem 91 BX that reminds me of the Chem 91.

You can’t go wrong with Chem 91 x Triangle Kush. I wouldn’t be surprised if you find multiple gems in those seeds. I have the TK just haven’t flowered her out yet, I’m going to do a side by side with the SFV OG I have, they look almost identical in veg.

10 Likes