Chem D Discussion

We’ll the old girl is looking a bit rough but should give up some pollen:

15 Likes

Another shot - a young Chem D cutting. The D always has a ton of variegation…this young one must be happy because just the smallest spot of it is showing (you couldn’t tell from the photo:

16 Likes

Looks amazing @man-bot she loves you !

2 Likes

Looking good nice work

2 Likes

Want the variegation on Chem D clear up when she’s ran outdoors

3 Likes

Very nice,I had to come back I keep running out of likes ! Beautiful brother !
Peace

3 Likes

This is Big Bad wolf 2.0, chem 91 x chem d, csi nspecta
I was told these leaf tones are a chem D trait?!
any experienced Chem D growers can add info, please and thanks

cheers!

18 Likes

Yes that’s it… I would take cuts from all.

6 Likes

It’s the variegated leaves from the chem D she does that inside she will clear up outside she likes amino acids Iron zinc and magnesium

5 Likes

I’ve since looked around, and they are sold out everywhere ,nice grab ! Hope you took cuts brother ! Haha peace

1 Like

@Ftlob already going to be a keeper , I’m sure. Moms getting big. Only Pack I see around is the original “big bad wolf” Chem D x Chem 91. It’s on Strainly so DYOR, I don’t know your experience buying there, but buyer beware DYOR. I dont know this person or purchased from them before. But it’s there to decide , happy hunting, peace

5 Likes

I love chem d

7 Likes

Welcome to OG
Introduce yourself my friend
Chem D is a favorite of mine also

4 Likes

Welcome to OG!
Follow the link and engage with fellow OG’ers

4 Likes

did that plant go 70 days (normal harvest flower day) - at what day was that picture taken 70days ? Have to be honest haven’t ever tried Chem D - I’m totally ashamed I haven’t ever grew it__Any one have a good breeders for Chem D (wonder who is the orginal breeder) come-on you chemD’ers chime in !!! need a good ChemD strain !!!help

1 Like

Hazeman does a chem D cross. Several I think. I grew Chem D x la pure kush but didnt get to finish the grow. Everything I have grown from him that I have been able to finish otherwise has been A+ In growth and end product.

6 Likes

I can’t wait to drop these

24 Likes

now we are talking! that sounds amazing.

3 Likes

Useful seeds has some bangers! I’m still crying over the blueberry/choc diesel cross I lost. Im intersted to see how these go

7 Likes

Two of my favorite girls right there combined into one. I’m sure you’ll find something amazing in those seeds. I have both clones I might have to make a batch myself.

3 Likes