Chem D Discussion

Just a random cross I did.
Ended up with a very nice male from the Dogpatch that I dusted everything I had in flower at the time.
The cross came out very nice!!
I also hit gg4ril x sowahh(tonygreen and karmas collab) with some of the same Dogpatch pollen.
Gosh every plant has been spectacular…

9 Likes

U don’t have a thread/link here? @Skyf

3 Likes

Definitely don’t have too much going on, this is 1/4 of what I was running 1.5 years ago at any given time. Not even close @Jetdro

3 Likes

No
That was last year sometime when I’d just joined up.I don’t post too much…more of a lurker
Got this one of the plant this bud came off a week or so before chop

And here’s some of (GG4Ril x sowahh)xDogpatch

I did comment on Tonygreens thread and recommend a collab between him and skunkVA
He said he left some beans with him…
Dunno if anything will ever come of it but gosh there is some fire in these lines.

16 Likes

Ya I was highly intrigued as I’m sitting on a few packs of headbanger myself and wanted to see the growth characteristics and structure. Looked all over but couldn’t find one anywhere that’s why. we’ve been looking for an ideal candidate to bring to the table with a very special cultivar we’ve been holding for a couple years. And headbanger has been one very high up on list in fact. I’ve yet to try dog patch but have some crosses going atm with her as well .

5 Likes

Headbanger is killer!!
You can see some of the moms in the Karma thread I started.Karma Genetics

8 Likes

@Skyf do you have any pics of the dog patch I have a pack put back I have been thinking about running?

2 Likes

that headbanger is one i was never able to garb from any one, might have to start a re look for on that one.

nice …

9 Likes

Like pulling teeth getting those @JAWS took me over 2 years ! But I met a good friend who lives over there who i acquired them through, still no sowahh though. Although I did JUST acquire some F2’s I’m dying to throw down some karma tbch. We’ll get you hooked up brother :facepunch:t2:

7 Likes

Don’t sleep on those! That’s one pack I’d throw down immediately if I had. I know a bunch of people who have grown it and loved it! That and the guerilla fume are GUARANTEED WINNERS 110% @Hotrods_and_hounds

6 Likes

Check pg 170 in the Luckydog seeds thread
Don’t wanna go off topic here with the D and my ramblings too much
But yeah
Drop those beans…you won’t be sorry
Just back everything up cause they that good💚

5 Likes

Talking to SkunkVA last spring he asked what I have been running, mentioned his Guerilla Fume’ and that I just finished Tony’s RIL. SkunkVA mentioned Tony had sent him some beans, but schedule was currently full. Maybe he will eventually get to it… he has been busy releasing new strains.

Too bad I didn’t have any RIL on me at the time to help nudge him… it was an hour away at the house.

7 Likes

I have an extra pack of Headbanger F3’s via Doc D and Motz that I’d part with but the entire first pack I ran was a massive herm fest same as Karma’s Sowahh was

7 Likes

thanks for the offer but not at all interested in anything MOTZ has had a hand, either breeding or passing.

thanks though …

8 Likes

Crazy Chem D S1 from CSI

45 Likes

different pheno that just DAAAANNNNKS!

36 Likes

dude DUDE thats is a wicked looking plant, i love that one holy crap. just look at those fat buds and beautiful fade going on.

topshelf is on the money …

19 Likes

Spectacular specimen right there :clap:

6 Likes

@JAWS @Mithridate thank you my brothers :facepunch:t2: much MUCH appreciated :pray:t2:

10 Likes

Holy shit. That’s beautiful, nice work

7 Likes