Chem D Discussion

:rofl:ā€¦this was supposed to go on the csi tbreadā€¦srry

4 Likes

were to get a good Chem D strain ???

4 Likes

Top Dawg and SkunkVA have held and worked with the Chem genome for decades. Good places to start looking.:peace_symbol:

11 Likes

thanks a bunch !!! will check them out

1 Like

Also CSI HumboldtšŸ‘Œ

8 Likes

Check out @farmerjoes_library on Instagram. He has legit cuts of Chem 91 and Chem D for only $100. He hasnā€™t been on for a little while but frequently comes on selling rooted clones. I got the Big Chem (B1gwyrm) from him and itā€™s fantastic.

16 Likes

Awesome info thanks brother!
Been wanting to try the big wyrm badšŸ¤¤

2 Likes

get them thro him ? ā€œfarmerjoesā€ thanks !!

Top dawgs "Dirty Taxi " = GMO x Chem D x I94 , I would think is probably pretty amazing if you can find them,I believe them to still be in production,
Also Goat and Monkey seeds seem to have a few extremely nice crosses with Chem D involved , either one of those is where I would start !
Peace and good luck !
Cheers

7 Likes

thanks !! seen a few banks that have Top Dawg genetics will check out goat and monkey seeds

2 Likes

Goat and Monkey has a buy 5 get 5 free untill the 20th of this month ! And you can pick the freebies from their stock ! If I had cash Iā€™d be down on that, over my head tho ! Good luck on your search !

2 Likes

Really ready to try out some of these
Ghost of Port Royale
Ghost Og x Chemdawg Special Reserve #4 fuel Male from Wonderland Nursery Kevin Jodrey That Mr.Toad breed with

Really like the Maryā€™s Cherry
Cherry Pie x Ghost Og x Chemdawg Special Reserve #4 fuel Male

13 Likes

yup @xochipilli has the details on Goat and monkey, check his post for strain pics, and he answers questions too, happy hunting cheers

3 Likes

Just landed two packs of Chem D bx crosses. Chem D bx/Northern Lights and Chem D bx/Purps from Chimera. Canā€™t wait to run them. The Chem D bx is Chem D x Chem D/NL and the Purps is the old Island Purps I think so should bring old Afghan flavours in. Wonā€™t get to run them till August. First time Chem for me. Never had any of the Chem gear. Excited!

8 Likes

will check out for sure --hope their gear is not to expensive -Peace some interesting strain memtioned

2 Likes

Yeah. I got lucky. They recently closed but reopened for a week. I only ordered the Chem D/NL but they sent a pack of Chem D/Purps as well.

3 Likes

sound like some very interesting strains !!

3 Likes

Hello all new to overgrow.
Been a member with same handle at icmag,rollitup and grasscity Since 2008.

Loving this threadā€¦
Just stumbled upon it searching for places to get a
Reputable clone of chem D.

Back when I first started growing(2008) I searched the net for the best herb and read the story about the chems. And the one that sounded the most appealing to me was the funky garlicky chem D.I obviously wanted to try it but being in Canada it was no go. So I ended up at icmag and came across reservoir seeds,ordered some chem sour diesel. I absolutely loved that stuff, was my favorite all time that Iā€™ve grown. Unfortunately let it go after only a year or so as I was unsure about the varigation, at the time alot of people claimed it was the TMV virus, plus it would throw alot of nanners in the buds and got tired of picking thm out(was young and stupid and didnā€™t realize they were most likely sterile). Wasnā€™t sure if the rankness was from the sour diesel IBL or the chem D.

Been trying to get something similar to that strain since. Iā€™m thinking the chem D is what Iā€™m looking for.

Anybody know a reputable source for the chem D clone in Canada? Willing to trade anything Iā€™ve collected over the years, I have a few nice cultivars from packs Iā€™ve hunted over the years.

Thanks
Justblazin

8 Likes

Welcome brother,Iā€™m too familiar with the struggle for decent legit cuts in Canada,I may have a lead on one but have to wait for the weather to warm up, hopefully if you stick around get comfy here , post a grow diary (I havenā€™t bothered to see if you have anything like that already) someone may reach out to ya ! I definitely wish you the best ! Please let us know how things go for you , as far as seeds go there are a lot of solid sounding crosses out there ,that do ship to Canada,(a few have already been suggested in this thread here)
Peace

2 Likes

Thanks appreciate it.
Iā€™ll put up a journal soon, going to move some clones to my flower room in the next couple days.i have a bunch of journals over at roll it up. Like that place but it gets pretty toxic over there sometimes.

I have ran some chem crosses. Currently one of my keeperā€™s is one night stand it has some chem Genetics in it and it shines thru in the terps so far its remindedme most of the chem sour diesel. Very chemmy smelling. I ran a couple Top dawg strains Garlic goat(gmo x chem D) and half pack of chem de la chem f2(chem D x I95) they had some nice rankness but nothing that reminded me of my chem sour diesel.
And I ran some Dr greentthumb ecsd s1 and it as very nice and pungent, smelled of Pinson, wish I didnā€™t have to get rid of that one as well. But back then I didnā€™t have my med license so plant count was an issue. Also ran some Greenpoint strains(copper chem and chem daiquiri)that I was super disappointed with, zero chem smell at all, nothing but citrus, all plants smelled like green lifesaver.i hated that stuff.
Iā€™m thinking of cracking the other half pack of chem de la chem f2 next run maybe.

9 Likes