Chem D Discussion

hahahahha nice!

7 Likes

Nice tent. That d looks like it’s gonna yield heavy. Shit terps lol that’s funny lol.

5 Likes

Got back from 2wks out of town last night. We smelled our house all the way down the block as we drove in, and the house reeked of nasty dank skunky stank when we opened the door. Very blessed to live in a safe place where it’s legal to grow!

Here’s the tent last night on day 74F at harvest:

And here’s the chem d :goat: (front left) at day 74F:

Smoke report and dried nug shots to follow in a couple months.

:rainbow: :peace_symbol:
:sun_with_face:

65 Likes

Hoping you’re old enough to remember Sanford& Son:
“Here I come 'Lisbeth!”
Wow what a sight after 2 weeks away!

9 Likes

nice work nube, gonna be smokin some dank soon

4 Likes

I got this cut of Chem about 12 years ago. Didn’t know anything about it’s history. I just remember my buddy who gave it to me said it was the real deal. Same friend that I got a cut of Greenhouse seeds white widow from. Anyway I am not real good at describing smells but it has funk to it and if you walk into a room after someone smoked some all I smell is dogs hit lol. But everyone loves it.

These are random pictures of the cut I have

48 Likes

Wow man looks like you got a gem very healthy nice work

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment. But in reality she’s an easy one to grow imo.

2 Likes

I got a old school chemdawg x fire og and nothing compares been getting all the latest chems and this one is special just throughing nanners so still have her but wanna breed her she doesnt have the dog shit smell that I hear from alot of chems or the burnt rubber smell. But when I first got the cut it did smell like rotten tooth decay and old meat but now not that ive had her for a long time she change to a sweet smell and maybe for led growing but her power is super strong in the smoke department. I got it reviewed on youtube by remo so if you look it up on youtube type in chem fire og remo and it will pop up

8 Likes

Chem D x OG pure kush

49 Likes

Nice grow man @Shamus.

Very nice look at her stack going to be some nice colas.

1 Like

Outdoor Hunza Valley 91, 3 finger heaven

23 Likes

Is Chem D stocky or stretchy anyone? Thanks

4 Likes

My brother in-law and I often get into discussions about terps/ flavors. He always is like " i had that chemically taste" and I always thought he was just talking about badly flushed bud. I completely forgot about chemdawg though. I’d be interested to experience the real deal

2 Likes

Chem Dawg from back in the day is just as gone as GDP, Sour Diesel, RKS, and the list goes on pertaining to the wrecklessnes of bastardizing old school strains.
When Chemdawg was first introduced, growing it gave you rotten garbage or terrible tooth decay scents. Only after you would burn the flowers would you get a funky Hawaiian Punch with before mentioned background.

6 Likes

11 Likes

If you got the real D…it and it’s offspring still give you a garlic/onion/garbage/ bad breath funk.

9 Likes

13 Likes

It’s absolutely still around

6 Likes