Chem D Discussion

We can hope. I will be looking for a nice male to backcross to the Chem D whenever I run them. Time will tell. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

7 Likes

Both the dogpatch seeds and c4dd seem to be sold out. Bummer. I’ll keep my eyes out for other recommended chems in here. :eye::lips::eye:

1 Like

I keep seeing this thread. I’ve got some Genus Seeds Rude Dog. It’s got Dinafems Dinachem x Urban Menace. Was hold the Dinachem is a special one. I’ve been told there are some heavy Chem leaners, by folks who can tell.
I can’t comment either way on that. Those ID of strains are hard for me. That’s being said, only17 days in the jar and it’s melt your face toxic, but not couchlock stuff.
Might be something to hunt?

3 Likes

Try Lucky Dog direct for those Dog Patch beans… I don’t know if he will ship but he sells his beans in his place in Bozeman.

Worth a shot…

4 Likes

Here ya go :v:t2:

3 Likes

I’ve got a pack of the c4dd f2s and a couple c4dd x opg seeds left from a test grow. Really need dig into those sooner than later!

6 Likes

I got the C4DD breeders pack with C4DD F2, C4DDD and C4D4 :pray:t2: They are going to be exciting to breed with!

Pz :v:t2:

9 Likes

Those should be amazing ! Would love to follow along that grow ! Please post pix brother !
Peace

4 Likes

Please explain the difference.

1 Like

I’ll send some more stock to Real Gorilla / seed boutique next week.
VG

12 Likes

Sorry for the delay. i will defo send them this week !

4 Likes

100% germination rate on the Chem D x Dog Patch seeds that I made. Fun times. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

19 Likes

sorry guys, i’m normally quite reliable lol but we have postal strikes in UK atm and i’m trying to find a safe window to post some stock up to seedbay/boutique. It won’t be long.
I’ll leave you with a C4DD F2 grown by someone from ICmag. more pics in the C4DD F2 thread in my seedbay forum at IC
Looks quite like Chem D
Screenshot 2022-12-18 at 15.56.31 Screenshot 2022-12-18 at 15.57.45

VG

33 Likes

Yea damn strike I got stuff stuck in the uk going out. Nice to see you restock the ChemD stuff!

2 Likes

Huge fan of your C4D creations :heart: Atm I’m collecting as many mother as possible to pregnate with C4DDD! So 2023 will be a C4D year from me and I intend to spread the genetics all over OG for everyone to try what your C4 genetics can do!

Pz :v:t2:

8 Likes

Great, yes there is a lot to explore in those… the F2 recombinations of the C4DD seem to me more of the same but with slightly bigger variations. Early days but the C4DDD / Contra D looks like the 4th bx (if you include the one Rez did) to the D has caused some segregation of all the streaky / stunted genes in the D and you get around half of the plants extra vigorous, big and healthy so if you find a ‘big’ male or female i think they should breed well, and going forward with the Contra D / C4DDD i should be able to remove those poor genes from the line altogether by breeding with the ‘big’ plants.
let us know how you get on @LonelyOC
VG :sunny:

9 Likes

Thanks, yes its pretty bad here atm with the post… hopefully will get sorted after christmas !
have a good one all you Chem fans !
VG

7 Likes

I am running the Corey Stardawg cut right now. It is stanky in veg, so I can’t wait to see how it finishes! This will be my first time running her. I am going to get the chem D and the chem 91 next. I also have the Sour D (skunktek cut). I’m on the hunt for the best chem and sour that I can find! :grin:
But I will post pictures once the Stardawg starts to flower. I also plan on crossing the Sour D cut that I have and the Corey Stardawg. I also want to cross that Sour D to chem D. Then I am going to cross the Corey Stardawg with the Chem D cut. That should fix the variegation issue mostly. I wish I had more time and space!

10 Likes

Welcome to OG…

Where are you looking to aquire the Chem91 and Chem D cuts?

Lots of fake cuts and faker people out there, I recently purchased my first cut and can’t wait to flower her out and see if I have the real deal…

8 Likes