Chem D Discussion

Chem #4 is not the same anymore I had a cut back in 2016- 2020 that would put your dick in the dirt the chem #4’s nowadays I swear are f2’s or f3’s of the old cut not as potint anymore

3 Likes

Is that the one from phinest because if so they were calling the same plant chem91 a couple years ago and it is not the legit chem d or 91.
If it’s a legit chem d I might drive down there tomorrow for that and the blueberry…

1 Like

I do not know. I just know that it is in stock there.

Something tells me it might be legit, unless they got it from phinest and made there own mothers phinest charges more for cuts then that.

are isp still around dude?..I’ve tried contacting ohsogreen elsewhere to no avail?

1 Like

You could call???

Those places don’t normaly want to discuss much over the phone , I’m not far from San Jose I could be there and back home in a few hours, they list it as the 2001 pheno which is when it was found by the chem family.

3 Likes

Im very close to there also so let me know if you do and what they say! I’ve grown many chem D crosses and i have a chem D leaner right now !

2 Likes

Shoot im like 8.5 hours drive time from there… for $15 thats about worth it lol

6 Likes

The problem is not being able to reserve cuts and the chance they are sold out when you arrive , it’s happened to me many of times at multiple locations.

1 Like

Oshogreen popped up on another forum maybe last year sometime if i remember right. I think it was at the labs in his breeder threads. Was hoping at the time to grab some of the last packs at glg of the 91 but after his posts there , those sold out in days.

I had to step away from breeding and growing in 2005 and I never joined the online community until the tail end of 2015. I never really paid attention to the scene at all so I missed out on all the legendary cuts and thier histories and pedigrees.
I ran some of Connoisseur Genetics Dead Chem Head and was really impressed. One plant I should have cloned was probably a dead ringer for the “chem” traits. Super dank. I have some seeds left I should run and I’d love to get my hands on some of Verdant Green’s chem seeds.
here is the killer dead chem head plant… grown in @TomHill 's basic soil recipe. Not sure if it’s what you use these days Tom but that basic mix with sheep instead of the chicken manure has been growing my outdoor plants for going on 7 years now.

24 Likes

I’ll be by later with a pair of clean snips and a zip lock bag for cuts! :joy::joy: see you soon lol

3 Likes

thanks so much fella…yrs ago at the bay around 2013 I spoke with him regarding the chem d he had…the only few I ended up growing all ended up turning male but I documented them to the point of sexing the seeds in vegg period…I still remember to this day the jolly rancher candy smell from literally petal stage…strong stemmed,stayed tighter and lower than any males I’d encountered growing in a long while…but the scent was something I still think about to this day…I’ve returned to the arena after many yrs and always wondered where he was…never have I sampled anything chem in my life and at that point in 2013 after hearing these wonderfully promising reports I finally managed to find ohsogreen…I mean I was following the story of chemdog when he showed up at the bay in 06ish…the grateful dead tour stuff… so I’d been yearning a while to find anything chem and yrs later met ohsogreen…7 yrs a long time looking back…lol…grew these 4 out to sexing and just felt like crying…I never forget the day they all showed sex…7 yrs of hoping went into them chem d bx3 from ohsogreen and it sadly wasn’t to be…but I will say this though…in all them yrs growing many plants them chem d males were the thickest sturdiest plants I’d ever seen…further along another 10yrs and sabbaticals in between…17 yrs and I’m still no closer to seeing that wonderful strain…never forgotten

IMAG0329_1

15 Likes

I have a ‘91 mother

2 Likes

Yes, please.

Lucky guy! It seems the ‘91 is now showing up in some circles in Ontario (where I’m at)… I’ll have to bide my time a bit, but I should be able to get my hands on a cut somehow.

(Like your name too - saw Phish a few times through mostly the 90’s/… not my jam as much these days)

4 Likes

Thank you! I love the boys l didn’t start seeing them until 2009 though. Seems like yesterday…shit haha

Do you have any pictures of the Chem 91 you used to have? I’m still waiting to 100% verify this thing other than trusting the words of people with $$ behind their motives. Yk what I mean?

5 Likes

If you have the 91chem, flower it out and you should know for sure if it’s the real deal or not. The real chemdog has a very distinctive look to her flowers.

41 Likes

nice pics… good for comparison purposes.
the other 2 Connoisseur Genetics , Dead Chem Head females I grew out were closer to those pics than the purple fade one i posted earlier. The purply one had the strong funk though. I still have a few buds in the jars of that one. Here was her sisters.

15 Likes

Did you get yours recently?

I’m at the cloning stage with my Chem91, have a tent waiting for a run. Mine was a Christmas present to myself… hoping she proves legit in flower.

I was originally going to get the Chem D cut and probably another but figured I’d wait to see how this works out.

16 Likes