Chem D Discussion

Well I couldn’t resist so I grabbed the chem d from elemental wellness along with a old school cut of blueberry and the Panama gold from snow high.
They were having a sale so 6 clones , a 1gram live resin cart and a gram of 4am haze sauce and I was out the door for $118 after taxes :sunglasses:

22 Likes

I was waiting until the three branches were long enough to buck them down into 3 clones. This is her, what I am told is the actual Chem 91. Anyone see any markers showing something else? I’m all ears and won’t get upset if someone tells me it’s not chem 91 because as we all know until she flowers consider her miles Davis. :rofl:

12 Likes

Chem D clone from Elemental in San Jose. Accidentally pollinated it on my last attempt with Vietnam Black. Hoping to finish this time without issues. No idea if it is the real deal.

18 Likes

Just run Chimera’s Chem D BX and a couple of out crosses with Purps and Connoisseur’s Kush Chem Haze. The Chem D certainly adds some pep.

5 Likes

FarmerJoe? 3 of us here who got our cuts from him recently.

Like you said, flowering her will tell us more. BUT… few things look good. Leaf shape, color, staggered between nodes. Also… mine threw 3 finger leafs after taking 8 clones… thinking that might be a trait of Chemdog after stressing her. That’s my uneducated guess on the matter… iv not read or verified that however.

Good luck with her… i’ll be starting a journal on her soon. Hope to see ya staop in…

5 Likes

I’d love to stop by and compare pictures throughout veg n flower

2 Likes

PM’d you with a link… i dont want to clutter this thread with 91 stuff too much… :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for the info! It really upsets me to see people reselling clones for $500-1000+ when they can usually get them for 10-20 $

I’ll be interested to see the results as spring is coming!

4 Likes

Dude. Don’t even get me started. I sold off all my packs of a particular breeder when I realized he wasnt even doing the selections, just hunted plants made from another breeders’ hard work!

All because the general population isn’t in tune with what is actually what and also because he got plain ol got lucky and hit the pheno lottery.

Selling $10,000 cuts…like why? Wtf!?

6 Likes

I’ll keep an eye peeled for the journal - interested to see if Farmerjoe’s is the real deal!

4 Likes

You should see the unmitigated disgusting $ grabs on discord by “breeders”. It’s like a 24-7 home shopping network… and Pyramid scheme all in one.

Limited time! Limited strain! $750 value! Invite others to our “network” & receive 10% off :laughing:
It stinks of Amway. Makes me sad to see medicinal plants pimped out any such way.

15 Likes

My sentiments exactly about discord . It’s actually insane! I’ve seen guys ask 3600$ for a cut of “skunkva’s dog patch cut” :man_facepalming:t2: (I’ve since decided to just stay off of discord with the exception of OG anniversary stuff etc.

9 Likes

With the numbers I don’t even need to ask who😂

2 Likes

Reality, Chem D

30 Likes

I just Tom out man. I role all that shit toughguy. Notso roll up my driveway bing bang boom sour chemD la/headband and… What.

You guys got some bs seedlings lol? Don’t be dicks. Get after it.

25 Likes

Hope to see you do that interview with him soon @TomHill or any interview for that matter!

2 Likes

Won’t happen to you guys for one reason and one reason alone you don’t have the balls to be real. Whatcha me whip whatcha me naynay watch me scare you Away. Fact is I pretty cool lol.
Notso gets this. You guys don’t. I am fucking expert status up in there.

14 Likes

Get over yourself dude, lol.

5 Likes

Interesting !!!

Hahaha, isn’t it funny? :grin:

Pz :v:t2:

1 Like