Chem D Discussion

So the clone from elemental wellness does have the occasional very faint discoloration but only on one leaf so far

13 Likes

Couple neat chem souvenirs I got on my journeys

25 Likes

T-shirt from Greg?

What’s the story on that ticket stub, some kind of reproduction?

5 Likes

The ticket stub is a sticker and for entertainment purposes only , and I got both the sticker and the shirt at the emerald cup this year.

8 Likes

Nice, i’ll be looking for one of those stickers!

I’v got T’s signed by Chemdog and SkunkVA, need one signed by Pbud… lol

5 Likes

Here are pics of the cut I got as Corey Stardawg. Stardawg was a chem line made with the chem 4 from Top Dawg Seeds. The Corey cut was a select cut from the stardawg line. I would say this is most likely legit as it stinks like a gassy chemdog. Very stinky in veg. Looks like its lacking on calcium and a lil underfed. I might have cut the nutes off just a tad early. Chemdog is also known for self cannabilizing leafs near the end of flower. So that could be why also.
Keep in mind these plants were only flowered under a 400w maxsisun led light. I have upgraded to 2 730w growers choice led for the next round. I am going to try running the chem D next. The legit cut that verigates. Maybe try crossing the two together. I also have a Sour D (skunktek cut). Which is going into flower next. I belive its the same as Aj sour but im not 100% sure about that at the moment. Im open for trades and or will get rid of cuts so if your interested let me know.

34 Likes

Chem D S1 from CSI about day 53f.

48 Likes

Great job on that humongous bud plant! I bet she smells :smirk:

4 Likes

Really nice Chem D!

5 Likes

Looks awesome!!! Does the nose line up like the momma?

4 Likes

Chunkin! Beautiful plant :star_struck:

4 Likes

It has a gas smell but it has a cinnamon undertone at this point.

6 Likes

My chem d clone almost 4 weeks 12/12.
Probably been flowering for 3 weeks or so

22 Likes

Since this is all about chem. Has anyone run them outside in the northeast? Any details appreciated.

5 Likes

Chunkypig on ic… let me know if you need a link via PM.

I plan to put a Chem91 skva mom outside in the mid Atlantic area. Hppe for a repeat of last year where lots of guys did well outdoors.

5 Likes

you got a fatter head than bigfoot brother…you do get boring fast…lololol

1 Like

I found the sticker!

:raspberries:

2 Likes

Couple shots of chem D at about 5 weeks.
Sorry for the terrible pics.

23 Likes

Looking awesome at 6 weeks! Went back through this thread to my old pics - you have it dialed much more resin than I had at 6 weeks.

8 Likes

Thanks @man-bot she’s definitely getting frosty!!
I think I remember someone asking Joe about what worked best when running chem D and I’m pretty sure he said it was happiest for him in living soil. That’s what mine are in and they all seem to be doing great so far✌️

8 Likes