Chem D Discussion

It’s not what I wanted to hear but I can appreciate the honesty. :pray:

3 Likes

Tell ya chem fire is best of both worlds

2 Likes

this banana syndrome on late flowering chem d was unequivocally not happening 10 yrs ago on chem d I grew from ohsogreen(isp)…clean as a whistle…and if any nanners turned up on anything back then,it was gone in a heartbeat!..can’t understand how these last few years has brought about this undesirable common trait.weird!!

4 Likes

@dracodragons I grew chem sour diesel from reservoir seeds in 2009-2010 and it had the nanners in the buds. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

IMO, the answer is there are multiple Chem D cuts floating around.

Was listening to the latest Skunk VA ep on The Pot Cast and I think he talked about there being up to 7 of them. I think that was Chem D they were talking about, but I could be wrong… they talked about a lot of plants.

The one I got from Farmer Joe is variegated. I’m about to flower it out and see for myself.

33 Likes

Chem D bx4 x i-95 (Top Dawg)

18 Likes

the cuts I just received of the chem d look exactly like your pic.
Not rooted yet but hopefully they take.
Sent to me by a very generous OG :wink:

22 Likes

You look to have a whole table of fun there.

2 Likes

ya my 2nd 4/20 GLG order came the same day as the box of clones. Opening those boxes felt like weed christmas!!!

8 Likes

Found some bushes showing “variegated” leaves today. Learn all kinds of neat words & plant stuff from cannabis forums :wink:

8 Likes

Waiting on a pack of Chem D S1s from CSI has anyone found something similar to the cut in these packs? I haven’t smoked any flower from the clone so I have no way of knowing other than cross referencing pics and descriptions. Thanks everyone! :pray:

3 Likes

I’m super happy over here… yesterday I discovered 2 of the Chem D clones were well rooted so I transplanted them today. The other two were goners so I tossed them. They look pretty haggard but they got nice roots so off they go! Looks like I will get to flower out some in the greenhouse this summer afterall. :wink:

6 Likes

Hi, I’ve popped both Chem D and Chem 91 from csi. I’ve never had the clones so I can’t speak of how close they are, but the plants of the seeds have an 100% match to the descriptions of these cultivars and very low variability. I would recommend you to try both if you are interested in chems.

Pz :v:t2:

10 Likes

That’s what I was hoping for @LonelyOC thanks for the info growmie! :metal:

3 Likes

I’ve grown a Skywalker OG x Chem 4 cross and currently have a Chem 91 x Sour Bubble in Veg from Tonygreen. Wanna try the Chem D with these CSI beans also have some Appalachia F3s from H&L in the mail, lots of Chem D in Tresdawg from what I understand. Pretty pumped since I really enjoyed the Chem 4 cross, terps were awesome!

6 Likes

I’m about to find out brother,I have two that are almost finished flowering(day 68/f),I do know chems like the cure and I’ll have to give them about a month for a proper cure and will come back ive had a Big Bad Wolf 2.0 that had some serious BO !!! And a killer stone ! Peace

6 Likes

@OG_Caveman im growing Chem-D
And BBW from CSI right now in fact in my thread. And they are looking and smelling right on the money , I also have the original cut on the way in the next week or so so there will be a definite comparison happening as I still have two other packs of Chem-D to compare as well

13 Likes

Ive grown appalachia crosses 5 or 6 times and it is always great.

7 Likes

Starting some Chem 91 s1s from CSI and I’m stoked to hear from someone that it’s not likely to disappoint!

7 Likes

I’ve got two going and both are very potent so far ! I’ve only popped two out of my pack and will keep looking! I’m not quite getting the smells that I can only guess about,as I’ve never smoked a pure D yet ! This run I plan to cure for at least one month(I never make it that long),but I smoke so fast that I definitely need another light just for my wife and I! I do really love the potency/effect and duration even tho I’ve never given a proper cure yet, haha hope some of that makes sense, peace

5 Likes