Chem D Discussion

somewhere chem d got messed around with as all killer strains normally do…and its changed…a lot…lolol.

years and years ago I grew chem d bx3 from ohsogreen at insane seed who at the time was I think the most reliable source back to chem in seed form anywhere…he was over at breedbay at the time rubbing nuts with all the best breeders on earth so I knew that stock was something.
I grew 4 males to sexing period and I’m glad 15 yrs later I still have the pics…let me say this now…there was and never was any variagation in anything chem back then from that reputable stock…nothing…so somewhere across them years its been bleached into stardom and presents in this mutated variegated form today…mass hybridisation is seriously ruining every strain on earth…and the chem is no different…I remember reporting at the time “wtf has just showed up in my garden”…the toughest thickest leafset I’d ever seen to date and that beautiful sweet accrid jolly rancher sweet terp was so inviting…grew like miniature tanks through vegg and I cast iron believed because they stayed so incredibly short in stature they had to prize female…all ended male and I gave remaining 6 seeds to my pal to grow out…months later I sampled that chem d in a cured 1.5g neat joint on way to work one morning…fuck me…lolol…that stuff cleansed me good…I got on the train…fell straight narcotic asleep like I’d been hit and missed my stop and ended up 20 miles away with some inspector shaking my arm awake with that “this is the last stop m8…time to get off”!!!..just straight put me out like a dog in the street!!!:flushed:…now that was the chem d I remember…it doesn’t stain you…it cleanses your bloodstream entirely…beautiful yet embarrassing experience with chem d…its animal…and its why its been tortured these last 15 yrs…

7 Likes

All the seeds me or homies have popped using the Chemd I have as the mother, have shown no verigation in the progeny.

3 Likes

I’m going to go on the record and say there’s lots of fake Chemd out there now. The cut going around 2007 was not variegated in any way. Smelled the most like OG kush out of all the Chems. And the buds were more long and thin than the siblings. Also the D had orange hairs and a darker color than the lime green Chem91, and her sister. Same for sour D also tons of fakes. That’s why I always start from the oldest stock I can find. How can you trust anything is real now.

4 Likes

this pic taken 15 yrs ago is the best representation of chem d I ever saw back then…the pic quality a little sad because of the times back then…a pocket held camera…but you can see in these highly resinous blue noted flowers early that there isn’t hint of any mutation or variagation…proof that chem d changed…and it changed a hell of a lot…

that pic is vaulted history believe me…

8 Likes

My Farmer Joe cut is variegated

5 Likes

Wow those are beautiful. Really takes me back to the good old days

1 Like

my friend, in the previous ones photo Chemd phenotype … I-95 has a slightly different look and structure

Here I-95 feno:

14 Likes

ChemD…

11 Likes

ChemSiS bundycut the only sis around anymore. To my knowledge this is the cut that was mixed up with the ChemD back in 2009 or that time frame. I know Duke recieved this as the chemd at first from Greg I believe. And Chaco received this as ChemD aswell before getting the real ChemD from Rez

14 Likes

ChemDxLemonSkunk(oldbagseed) fems made with my cuts by a buddy and popped by another buddy. None of these have shown any verigation. Yet they still appear to be ChemD dominant in structure

6 Likes

D has always been variegated period end of.

7 Likes

Mine verigates just not like some of the others I’ve seen and not like the first cut I received as chemd.

2 Likes

And I have seen mine verigate more in others gardens.

1 Like

couple hoops of the d

29 Likes

There’s always so many questions about the Chem strains. We all have different memories it almost seems like they can change according to their environment. Who knows maybe some aliens brought them to us.

2 Likes

Looking good in there Tom :ok_hand: :muscle:. Wish I was in a spot where I could do some outdoo

3 Likes

I take my statement back on no verigation in the progeny lol…he literally just sent me this pic. CHEMDXLEMONSKUNK

8 Likes

she rolls out like that. You wanna crank on her heading into flower to limit it.

13 Likes

That looks like the chemd I have aswell tom. When happy can get it to a minimum. But seems to always have some verigation. The other cut I received awhile back. Was covered from head to toe in verigation and a lot less vigorous than the chemd I have now. And no matter the feed or lighting she never let up on it.

5 Likes

A Lil off topic but I got some chem4 bx1s using your haze as the male for the outcross recently from a buddy. Along with alot of 87hashplant aka puck fems.! Looking forward to digging into.

11 Likes