Chem D Discussion

Junket you’re not missing anything
@HolyAngel

I sent a bunch of cuts to my secret Santa recipient I believe they arrive today I hope some survive

5 Likes

Bruh!!! You been doing alright???

5 Likes

All good @corgitron

Missed your beautiful plants , they haven’t skipped a beat been lurkin on your topic lol
Glad your back

How’s you ???

: )

6 Likes

Oh hijacking a chem thread. Same old ish

5 Likes

Happy to see it : )

4 Likes

What i dont like about the chems is lately during harvest they destroy my sinuses. I chopped some today and eyes were tearing and nose was running. Trimming has the same affect.

5 Likes

https://www.amazon.co.uk/G2RISE-Detachable-Breathing-Snorkeling-Experience/dp/B07PY1PDHB/ref=asc_df_B07PY1PDHB/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=310533975996&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=9204315872094964245&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1007326&hvtargid=pla-781714138758&psc=1&mcid=d39d67df37903739ab9b9a0106db7aa4

Haha

It’s even got a camera mount technology is movin at a fast pace

6 Likes

Fiskars sold separately

2 Likes

Chickmasa with the spring for the win.

3 Likes

got the d going over here, not looking to bad.

the chem 4, just getting going.

peace …

13 Likes

Chem D x I-95 seems to be a winning combo, I hope to someday find some F2s of this Top Dawg pack I found while looking for Chem Sis ($40 for 707 packs was more my budget)

“ TOP DAWG SEEDS – GARLIC CREME

$150.00

Chem Sister x (Chem D x I-95)

12 Regular Seeds

63-70 Days”

9 Likes

Same price but in Canadian pesos

5 Likes

That is why I thought he would enjoy it, I am really glad to hear he is smoking it the most :wink:

3 Likes

4 Play has enough of the right stuff to restore/amp Chem through outback bx tech. Had to bump it off the GLG list (for now) and do a full exploration.

5 Likes

Running testers of '84NL x Soulmate which uses Tres Dawg. (Chem D bx)

I’m trying to identify where all the blood red petioles are coming in. The NL can have them, but it was recessive in the parent and most of the line.

These seem much deeper red than Chem D makes, but wondering if this has come out for other

s or not…the type that have the red are generally tracking NL profiles, so I am thinking it just locked on and brought this forward more…

15 Likes

Hmm good catch! I’ve seen the red petioles in a bunch of Appalachia crosses. You’re right tho, it’s not coming from the Chem D at all. I haven’t grown Green Crack yet, mainly because the clone seems impossible to find, but now you got me wondering if it’s from her :thinking:

8 Likes

Looks like Wookie to me

6 Likes

For what its worth . Now that it is being talked about, I don’t think I have seen any red petioles on any of the Wolfpack F2 I have grown out. Can’t recall if it is a trait of GC or not . I know Schwaggy P did some work with the GC cut a few years back.

8 Likes

I’d rather smoke the 4.
I’d rather breed with the D

5 Likes

Chem D from HoChiMinh, Day 35

29 Likes