Chem D Discussion

Any opinions on this cut I sourced? She’s in living soil and hates it, but the first batch is tasty. She’s finnicky like the 91 I sourced from the same cat

6 Likes

I grow Chem D in recycled organic living soil and she loves it. Absolutely loves it. Too bad I don’t love her as much. :man_shrugging: Yours has the right variegation, but I honestly don’t think it matters if the cut is legit or not. If you like it, what else matters?

:sun_with_face:

14 Likes

Na for sure I was just curious what others thought as I’m sure there are many s1 out there that carry over the variegation in the progeny. And when I grew her the first time she just didn’t like the standard feeding schedule I give the first time around. Gonna go half strength next round. Also, iv had Top Dawgs Chem D cut in 90u solventless from a hash company in Boulder and it’s basically the same smoke.

4 Likes

I cannot say for sure without checking DNA markers but it looks legit. This one I got from HoChiMinh never variegated much on full strength Jacks. I also have FarmerJoe’s cut which I also intend on running side by side. If MFD ever returns my call I will have both DNA tested along with my two 91s and my two Sour Diesels.

Here is my Chem D at Day 68 (today, just now)

For kicks and grins here is her sister, ole leather leaf Chem 91

24 Likes

!

Here’s my 91 before she started rusting. Great smoke just personal smoke grow wise

12 Likes

image0|487x500

1 Like

How much does Chem D usually yield?
91?

2 Likes

Bout a pound /s

Chem D has better yield, medium/heavy.
Chem 91 is a light/medium yield.

All depends on the grower, the methods, and the materials.

10 Likes

Ya, what Tolerance_Break said. 91 grows and yields like TK or OG. Few ounces on a 2-3ft plant.

Chem d is like a bushy afghan and definitely puts out.

6 Likes

My absolute favorite answer for yield is from swamp boy seeds
“ the better you grow the more you get!”

9 Likes

I’m pulling 4oz per 36" plant on my 91 on average if I don’t screw up too bad.

4 Likes

You know what you’re doing, and I mean that sincerely

4 Likes

Only thing I could find:

5 Likes

I found that deadringer chem 91 as well as the deadringer og.

The only info on the deadringer ChemD I’ve been able to find is from El Jefe Gardens and Matt Riot.
It’s probably someones sales pitch.

7 Likes

Here is some pics I dug up of the Chem D (Phinest cut)
I grew
It was nice, but when I lost my garden to HpLVd I didn’t really feel like grabbing another of her or find the real cut.

5 Likes

I do enjoy Chem D in a cross, I’ve grown a bunch.
One of my favs is this Chem D x I-95 by Wave Genetics now known as Chemmalabs.
I’ve got a ton of her work to play with.

7 Likes

Those deadringer chem d pics look closer to the 91 than the variegated chem d cut does :face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

I also have a ton of Emma’s work, I grew out some I-95 last year and it was epic! Been chatting with her for a couple years . She’s extremely knowledgeable, girl is a serious breeder who puts in mad work .

8 Likes

Yeah, she’s good stuff, will talk circles around me.

I traded a pack of Pisces Genetics - Special Sauce (Sfv x 91) x (tk x 91) for basically her and her husbands whole catalog of crosses.
I haven’t grown any of her new stuff since she divorced and rebranded.

4 Likes

Oh damn, that’s dope! I’ve only got her new branded stuff she’s awesome though. Slept on for sure

3 Likes