Chem D Discussion

never heard of her is she not online, sounds like some one i need to meet ?.

peace brother …

3 Likes

I will certainly introduce you toher brother, only on IG that I know of , chemmalabs/chemlabs. She’s got some gems !

4 Likes

This is the expression I really need to try.

4 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 @JAWS she has a website too:

https://www.chemmalab.com/

JAWS I wanna see you trade for this:

6 Likes

details matter my friend, whats that about and how do i get that box ???.

i guess i could hit the link right.

humm …

4 Likes

humm it says sale not trade so ya not sure how i would trade for it, i love trads like that though. some ones line up for my line up thats how one make there list grow over the years.

interesting i want it now DAMN IT hahaha …

5 Likes

Thank you @Dirt_Wizard nice. This didn’t exist a couple years ago. Awesome! Ya her entire lineup is actually pretty reasonable too. I bet you could swap for it.

4 Likes

Haha nice! I know right, me too! Love it! Those Chem de La Chem I grew last time were hers actually.

21 Likes

man very strange indeed, i just got a batch of seeds that has that chem del la chem.

STAGGER LEE * CHERRY WEST BC}
BLACK TIRANGLE F2 {TK LEANER} * CHERRY WEST {BC}
BLACK TRIANGLE F2 {GHASH LEANER} * CHERRY WEST {BC}
BLACK TRIANGLE F2 {TK LEANER} * BLACK TRIANGLE {F2}
BLACK TRIANGLE F2 {GHASH LEANER} * BLACK TRIANGLE {F2}
CHEM D * CHERRY WEST {BC}
CHERRY WEST { BC} * BLACK TRIANGLE {F2}
FACE OFF {IC1} * CHERRY WEST {BC}
CHERRY WEST {BC} * DOG PATCH
SKUNKTEK SOUR DIESEL * CHERRY WEST {BC}
CHEM D * DOG PATCH
CHEM DEL LA CHEM {F2} * CHERRY WEST {BC}
CHERRY WEST {BC} * CHEM DEL LA CHEM {F2}
EAST COAST SOUR DIESEL * CHERRY WEST {BC}
FACE OFF * CHEM DEL LA CHEM {F2}
IRENE OG * DOG PATCH
GOJI OG * CHERRY WEST {BC}
DOGWALKER OG * BLACK TRIANGLE {F2}
IRENE OG * CHEM DEL LA CHEM {F2}
DOGWALKER * DOG PATCH

very cool …

11 Likes

@stanknugzz77 does stellar work! Him and I have crazily similar tastes and likes. Unfortunately along with three other offerings my testers for him were part of the whole thrip decimation period and they even got to my clones of clones. I nuked that tent. That’s why I haven’t started a single tester until I know I’m good and free and clear in those tents.

6 Likes

You just gotta get that introduction on IG chat and have a similar offer but I’m sure she’d be interested in mining your massive seed vault for a trade, who wouldn’t?

4 Likes

well ya i have a decent batch of seeds but what MOST PPL do not know is i rarely if ever trade with other ppl genetics, usually just my own work because i know what was done to get them made. you would be shocked at how many ppl turn down trades with me after i tell them that. i think i make some pretty decent work and make some very interesting creations. but ya most ppl see my MASTERS list and think holy crap let me see if i can get this or that from him.

double edged sword some times …

8 Likes

is any one here just straight up friends with her ??.

thanks …

3 Likes

I believe that Gemma doesn’t use the Chem De La Chem name, because she made her cross independent of the Chem De La Chem that Deep Space Creations and Top Dawg later made

I don’t remember the details, but there was drama associated with the cross.

5 Likes

Don’t forget Mephisto :joy: They have a Chem De La Chem auto

4 Likes

Chem De La Chem for the masses.

2 Likes

The only real chem I trust is JJ @ Top Dawg seeds and anything derived from it like Appalachia and Stardawg. It has that funk once you smell it you know.

4 Likes

SNYPE from icmag’s ex girlfriend

8 Likes

First time guest and talented breeder Chemma Lab joins the show for an episode that was intended to be all about breeding environment, but Chemma was so easy to talk to we spoke on all sorts of subjects- from transitioning from growing for flower to breeding seeds, to what drives Chemma’s work, and more. Chemma and Jordan break down how they approach flavor and taste testing, and categorizing flavors in high and low end notes- like sound frequencies. This leads to a conversation about all the “yummy” weed that people have been breeding for- driven by popularity and the consumer market… But Chemma and Jordan talk about the nostalgia for good old OG strains, noxious chem strains, and funky foul fucked up nasty cultivars. Chemma of course also extrapolates on the strains she has available for purchase, and what you can expect from her work with chems, OGs, and more

10 Likes

That’s who it was…. You are like a weed history encyclopedia bro! I love it

9 Likes