Chem D Discussion

i sent her a message on your behalf brother @JAWS

4 Likes

about to eat but when im done i will listen to the rest of the podcast.

thank you brother for the words to her for me.

very cool of you to do that for me brother …

7 Likes

Ya it’s Gas Drawls, I just called it what it was though.

2 Likes

You know I’ve got your back brother, as you’ve had mine for many years. Much much respect :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

It’s all good.
I asked her why she thought I should run her
Chem D x I-95 when I had already ran Deep Spaces CDLC and she said because hers was simply better. :rofl:

7 Likes

Haha , it was pretty damn good and I only ran 3 and wasn’t ideal as my one rayonled died midway through and was replaced by an sf4000 which was a significant downgrade. I was still impressed. Really wanna run the other I-95 and the gmo and I-95

9 Likes

Wait snype is wave gem? I remember I used to talk to her boyfriend a lot, the one that ran his own crazy ass DWCs he designed, on IG and he hooked me up with a ton of ill Xs. But from what I remember wave gem and gemma broke up I think? Maybe that was after snype? Unless wave gem is snype

2 Likes

Damn he did go in on DWC, I can even keep it on topic because he’s growing Chem DD back in 2013!

5 Likes

They broke up and he was running around IG telling people not to buy seeds from her, because she was taking the money and not sending seeds.

Well now she’s rebranded and still selling seeds and @TopShelfTrees1 can testify she delivers on the goods.

6 Likes

lol he does seem like that kind of guy as I read more of his ICMag threads, she seems young back in 2010-14 when they were posting but clearly she knuckled down and stayed in the game, this is the first I’ve ever heard of him

Edit: apparently there is a legendary deleted thread where Snype talks about saving and aging all his urine in glass jars so he was known on ICMag thereafter as “The Pee Hoarder”

5 Likes

I wonder if that was the secret sauce in his nutrient solution?

3 Likes

Wait wut…thats not normal? Shit… :joy:

3 Likes

Oh was he trying to make the philosopher’s stone? :joy:

2 Likes

coulda sworn it was snype but maybe my wires are crossed lol

2 Likes

Probably! But more likely an OCD thing or he drank his own every morning

Brother…

3 Likes

I could see using it as a fertilizer outdoors on the shrubs, but to drink it, especially after letting it ferment, is some bizarre ass shit. :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Ya he’s an odd duck for sure! I can 100% testify to Emma’s beans! She’s got fire, real nice woman too, we clicked over old school hip hop a few years back. Everything I have grown or my homies was fire! Her I-95 had phenos that put MM’s cut to shame, no joke.

4 Likes

I second that for sure, nothing but fire from Emma’s seed​:fire::fire:

2 Likes

okay so snype is indeed wave gem @Cannavore i would assume if there was also a snypette lol , just rebranded to wave gem and wave Gemma aka chemma labs. @Dirt_Wizard dude a few years ago wave gem/snype was gonna release his own brand of DWCs that looked like big metal cubes and I guess he’d built a bunch of them and they looked so insane, I think they were made of aluminum or something, well some sort of metal or alloy that doesn’t rust at least

4 Likes

Straight the fuck up, one of the few people ACTUALLY working lines for consistency instead of just making a P1 x P2 hybrid.

On another note I’m gonna pop some of CSIs chemD x chem91 and socal pure kush x TK in the next couple of weeks when I finish buying some extra stuffs I need. I wanted to just buy a cut of Chem D and 91 but I figured I’d just buy a pack of fems to grow everything out instead of waiting for a clone to mother up for some snips. And then I fucking SUCK at cloning with a literal 99% failure rate. I’ve only ever gotten 1 gg4 cut to root a few years ago. I think I just need to get a heat mat cause I think inconsistent temps have been my issue.

Other than that though I’m also planning on running a dieselathon and getting the Chaco cut, cloneys cut (Albany?), skunktek cut and the “Rez cut” which I’m almost certain is just the Chaco, and the shroomy420 OD

2 Likes