Chem D Discussion

here’s my Chem D clone, had her 10-15 years. here she is ‘happy’ in Biobiz all mix soil, a few days into flower… and you really have to search to find a leaf with the variegation. Other times when less happy you would see a lot more. So although the variegation is genetic, and a heritable trait, it is also connected to the nutrition/health of the plant.

VG

24 Likes

Here is a Chem D BX1 from Schwaggy Seeds at around 25 days of 12/12 . Really liking this plant.

27 Likes

Dammm thats a nice plant . Rock solid structure nice job

2 Likes

Thanks man. I had LST’d the main cola slightly (can’t really see it in the pic) to allow other branches to catch up a bit. First time I’ve grown Chem D. I recently pollinated a few lowers with some pollen from a Useful Chocolate Diesel S1 that I reversed. Such a cross was also done by Useful.

4 Likes

Im looking for a chem d I got a cross of it but want the original.

2 Likes

Wish I had some for you Purple_Drank604
These were freebies that came with a purchase of some other Schwaggy seeds (Hells Angel OG) at Great Lakes Genetics.
If you can’t find any for a trade, Jaws might have some; he has some for sale at GLG.

1 Like

I just got a chem d cut. Have not ran it yet but it’s from a good friend that knows his stuff.

3 Likes

depending where you live , there may be sources for the clone
I’m not up on all those sources but the cut made it’s way to me in canada so it;s out there to be sourced.
I also have those chem d bx1 seeds from Schwaggy Seeds via GLG. I can’t believe they were freebies. That is a real nice looking plant @Doober and looking at the structure and flower set , it looks exactly like the clone when I flowered it out. Is there variegation across the plant? The cut I have gets very mottled with variegation when she is in substandard conditions and less so when she is dialed in. Real nice smoke though… saying that I think I will roll one up right now :wink:

11 Likes

Hi @SHSC-1 ----
There is no variegation across this particular plant, but there was some variegation on a male Chem D that I pulled.
That’s cool about your clone looking similar.
I was thrilled to see these as freebies from GLG also, but I might I know why - I originally popped 4 of these. All 4 sprouted, but there were initial problems with all of them. On the 1st one, no leaves emerged except the cotyledons, so it was pulled. On the 2nd one, after it sprouted in a wet towel, I planted it in soil. A few days later, the taproot grows out of the soil instead of the shoot ! So I gently repositioned it the correct way. It grew for a few days the right way and then stopped growing altogether. So this one also got pulled. The 3rd and 4th ones both had deformed leaves for the first couple weeks, but then grew out of the deformity and were fine after that. One of them was the male with variegation that I pulled. Despite the sprouting and seedling issues, I would choose them again as freebies !
I’ve never tried your gear before, but much respect for your work bro.

3 Likes

That looks similar to one I have lol. Where do you source that one ?

1 Like

I’m in UK. Rez sorted it for a friend of mine after he visited the UK, this must be going back almost 15 years… way before all the Rez / Gypsy drama.

VG

4 Likes

This is my line Contra D / C4DDD. This has been bx’d the the Chem D four times (if you count the ones rez did as well as the bx’s i did. around half the plants are small and stunted (the deleterious genes have segragated) and the other half look like this: Chem D on steroids! -
Smell is similar but the background pine is now in the foreground.

VG

36 Likes

Running the Chem D clone and that Contra D together atm… will post up some pics when it gets interesting…

7 Likes

Where are your seeds available from?

5 Likes

RG/seed boutique over at ICmag
VG

7 Likes

@VerdantGreen - Were you on ICMag 15-20 years ago ? I was learning a lot online from peeps like you on that site back then if I recall !

5 Likes

Hi, yes that might have been me. I was posting modular scrogs in little cabinets back then…

VG

13 Likes

@VerdantGreen I remember reading the threads with those micro grows and was duly impressed. That’s what got me following you when I joined icmag back in 2015 :wink:

7 Likes

Here is a Chem D BX1 from Schwaggy at around 56 days. I touched her a little with some reversed Choc. Diesel pollen too.

24 Likes

Here is the Chem D clone at about 7 weeks. same plant as i posted further up.

VG

25 Likes