Chem D Discussion

running a Chem D from CSI Humbolt - had to move 3 plants out of the room because the chem D is a monster. have heard from Brady from Raw genetics, Kastu and Jeff Rasta (irei genetics) that the Chem 91 is very good also and they prefer it. So going to order like the fact the Chem 91 is (Chemdog 91 x 91 Skunk VA) Might have to move all plants out of the 3by3 grow space. what great genetics

3 Likes

Same Chem D finished. about 10 weeks i like to take it under modern Led lights.

VG

31 Likes

Do you flower longer under leds vs hps?

2 Likes

LED’s are a bit quicker imo, especially if they have some far-red
VG

5 Likes

Thanks verdant!

2 Likes

Would you recommend Far-Red throughout the day/near the end/or the beginning of the day for a few hours?

1 Like

all day, most led grow lights have far and deep red these days…
VG

2 Likes

A Purple Chem D x GMO Bx3 from 808 genetics seeded with F2s.

Pz :v:t2:

28 Likes

My chem d pollinated to a Gruiella fume seeds coming soon.

38 Likes

This was from. Clone so I don’t know how others grow, just have fun I say.

5 Likes

Hey mate,
I’ve been hunting around everywhere for accurate info on the Bigwyrm Chem 91.

Did you ever end up getting any clarity?

What did you want to know?

I don’t talk to him often but I could ask…

1 Like

Sure is funny to see the main two people I had issues with on this site , both have turned out to be complete SOS scammers lol
Anyway I have popped another 20+ Wolfpack F2’s . Anything chem D seeming I will post here.

10 Likes

CHEM D CUT * PACE MAKER F1

seed stock being made.

DEATH BY CHEM F1 == CHEM D CUT X CHEM 4 BC1 * CHEM D BC1

going to be a real stinker …

23 Likes

I am watching this one

4wcX

6 Likes

Thats not the case at all if your talking about Herb you got the cut from ?

I sourced the Chem d cut from captain krip and passed it to Herbalisor and several other UK people and thata how the Chem d was spread around the UK

Ask Herb yourself

I was the 1 meeting up with Rez for seed deals id sell him, and he passed us no cuts at all , he did smoke some of my cuts to give the green light to use them in projects for him

4 Likes

My chem D from csi, day 62F

27 Likes

Not sure if this has been posted in this thread before or not. But incase it hasn’t , here is an interesting read

8 Likes

:joy: bunch of opinions in that thread.

For the record, JJ and et al think Narcotic = Potent. Nothing to do with onset nor duration which are where I consider potency. Not effects.

The 4 is a bigger better plant imo but she needs 12 weeks. More daytime effects. 91/NL5Haze cross is my bet.
The D, least the one I had, is definitely a more squat afghan type plant that finishes in 9 weeks or so.

11 Likes

This should be put as a disclaimer anytime people talk about potency. Sooo true, but I just dont hear it talked about enough. Even a lot of my old Santa Cruz buddies will rave over what I consider a run of the mill narcotic ghani. But kinda overlook the Chem91 or Chem4 stuff I cant get enough of.

Heres a Chem D S1 from CSI in all her ghani-looking glory lol

21 Likes