Chem D Discussion

If you’re in Canada send me a PM :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m not but you get all the love for offering kind sir❤️

Have a great evening!

4 Likes

I recently realized that all my favorite strains have “chem” in 'em (bodhi’s cluster funk at the moment), i heard the stories and the raves about chems, i’m looking to get a really loud powerful chem, so there’s Top Dawg, and Lucky Dog, they both have a fair amount of strains, i’m looking for any info you guys have on these, and which ones should i get, the loudest, more chemy, more bag appeal

JJ said is a interview that was published a month ago, says that he’s remaking stardawg seeds to be released

6 Likes

I have Chem D and Chem 4. Chem D is my favorite, it’s hard to beat her she really is the G.O.A.T, pure fire. If you are looking for seed then I would get anything with Chem D. CSI Humboldt has some nice crosses using Chem D and Chem 91, they also offer both as S1 fems.

10 Likes

I’d suggest Lucky Dog’s Guerilla Fume for a close representation of the “chemdog cut” or their Dog Patch for the “chem d” cut.

Iv been running Guerilla Fume since Jan 1st, I’d upset a few friends if I took it out of rotation. It’s some very good smoke…

22 Likes

it’s in my cart. fucking wana try 'em all, lucky dog has 12 strains available as far as i know

what about top dawg? he said he’s remaking stardawg …

1 Like

That’s stardawg … imma keep checking for that for sure from top dawg

17 Likes

I see his work at ig, have never grown any of his offerings yet. But hes got a good rep and i wouldn’t hesitate to do so… but iv only got so much room. :wink:

Gave a buddy 6 Double Krush from Lucky Dog to run for more seed, the 4 that made it were all female… so were gonna reverse for some fem beans. It’s looking frosty early in flower.

9 Likes

Those would be the 2 I’d say go to for anything chem. Lucky Dog is run by the guy that kept the original 91 and was able to give it back to Chem after he had lost it. JJ is confirmed connected to the original chem crew.

Besides them there’s probably only a couple others that can be tracked and proven to have the real deal. Everyone else is second hand it could be the real chem, they could be working with bagseed from chem or S1s or BXs, or I know there’s more than a few that claim they work with chem but it’s really just some good plant they found and named it chem to get sales.

2 Likes

JJ says the chem D is the strongest chem and what he’d run over everything else. Nspecta basically said the same thing too. JJ is TopDawg. Nspecta is CSI. SkunkVA is LuckyDog. You can’t really go wrong buying from any of these guys…

17 Likes

Chem D :trophy::nauseated_face::biohazard:

23 Likes

I have a few Skunk VA collaborations, a couple with
Dominion Skunk: Hoodoo: Crossroad chem (SVA) x Dominion Skunk (has Skunk Va chem 91 in DS too), SUPAFLY: Crossroad Chem x Figure four ( TK x AirborneG13 x (skelly hashplant x SSSC Skunk1)
A Thunderfudge collab:Chemmy F’n Sours: Dog Patch (SVA) x Sour Larry BX2, CHEMBO: Kimbo kush x Ultimate Chem 08

CSI Chems : THE GOOD SH*T: Dogshi x Chem91, BIG BAD WOLF 2.0: Chemdog 91 x Chemdog D, THE PURPLE D: Chemdog D x Purple Urkle

Then I have one of 707seedbank heavily worked Chem version: GHOST DAWG: Ghost OG x 707 Chem Dawg

Cannarado: Margy Dog: Chem D x Frozen Margy

Goat and monkey: MASSGAS: Chem91 x Triangle Kush

Starting with these, hope to find some great “Chem” pheno from these!

11 Likes

CSI is really impressive in my opinion. Hunting some big bad wolf 2.0 right now.
Also inkognyto genetics has a bunch of fire chem work and is one of the only Im aware of putting out chem 3 hybrids currently.
I’m looking through some of his Big Dog Style.
Good luck homie!

4 Likes

love this thread. i can say CSI 91 bx is legit beyond belief. had chem D years ago and it is certainly different than the 91, i wouldn’t say better.

what about that chem feugo?

8 Likes

nice. hows the big bad dog 2.0?

1 Like

@minitiger grew some chem fuegos recently it’s on here

1 Like

I’ll get back to you in a few months if I remember. I’m gonna flip them soon. Can’t wait to try them

2 Likes

so this is top dawg Creme OG, it’s 6.34 % terpenes, i’ve never seen a plant test that high

7 Likes

ordered! thanks man, i researched it a little more and spent that $170 on 12 beans. crazy

6 Likes

That’s stupid high levels of terps!
To be fair, it was a concentrate that was tested. I would guess a concentrate can retain higher levels because lots of terpenes evaporate in drying and curing. Badders can be made fresh frozen and tested cold.
Not positive about any of that… but I want some lol

4 Likes