Cherry AK seeds

Posted pics of him for you to see…I tend to agree with you!!!

3 Likes

He looks almost like V3 girlie.

1 Like

Ugly fricker…
But wait and see what kind of smells come out of him.

1 Like

Yeah there’s a few strains running round that smells like ludens.
Thc bomb isn’t that off the cherry bomb which is actually a Hawaiian strain not an Ak.
Don’t know what a 9H is?
And Starfighter has lemon terps.

1 Like

LMAO…I told you so…lol

LEt me go rub him, he has been outside for a week and it has poured 3 different times, let me see if he has anything going on…'cause in the looks dept, I would give him a D- …

Got no smell from him!

2 Likes

Nine Pound Hammer I would bet.

3 Likes

If you plan on working these beans I’d be super selective

1 Like

I had pics of the f1 girls and boys but deleted off my device.
I think I deleted everything on other site cuz a certain individual was moving my pics around for his good and adding them to his thread.

When you find your girl she will turn almost completely maroon colored, buds and all when done.

7 Likes

AGREE…he is NOT the one…Onward Through The Fog…

2 Likes

THC Bomb is 80/20 Sativa dom. It is the fastest growing strain I have grown and needs lots of headroom for the stretch in my setup. A little too sativa for my taste.

The AK47 x (9#Hammer x Starfighter) should lean more toward the Indica side I hope. @argo945 has a female from this cross going right now that looks like it’s AK47 mother.

10 Likes

Hey @ganjajuana nice bro I’d love to try those out, my tent is only 5 feet tall so probably want the indica cross but I’d try both if you’re willing to part with a few.

2 Likes

She came down today… and she was growing under a forest of durban branches at least two feet fom the led’s

20 Likes

I really liked that 9lb hammer x starfighter. That’s definitely a winning combo.

7 Likes

agreed chunky fruity

4 Likes

Wow, she looks great! I’m gonna have to pop some of these myself soon.

@KarmaFPS PM sent.

1 Like

I grew a cherry ak from a clone in california about 6 years ago , somebody in the central california foothills crossed cherry pie to ak47 and white fire og and was pushing clones at a few local dispensaries. You could have come across the cherry pheno of ak47 or perhaps the cherry pie cross , the wifi cross sucked but the ak cross was special, I’ve been wanting a clone again but they have never restocked that strain. Alot of grows were shut down the county went from commercial to non commercial and alot of people left.

3 Likes

Thought I’d throw this in there so everyone knows what they’re dealing with serial #'s mean alot.

20 Likes

Man, if you keep it up I may have to ask you for some. Never had any that was memorable. That’s the problems with shitty dispensary bud… it’s hard to form any opinion from shop weed. I never do clones, although I was just gifted three with two being highly sought after by me, so I’ll push through it. And, I know where they come from and know they’re okay. Nice to see someone able to back up his claims. Most can’t. peace

2 Likes

Get to me on pm…
@GMan

2 Likes

https://seedbankorder.com/product/cherry-ak-x-kush-mints-11/

2 Likes