Cherry AK seeds

I announced that I was working with original f1 stock with permission from Simone.
Up to that point you didn’t hear squat about cherry.

Apparently I was gonna hurt a fews business cause all of a sudden jaws came out with a shit version also.
Then all of a sudden there were more coming out.

What’s really cool about the whole thing everybody else is working with worn out clones.
Not verified beans.
You get what you play for.

10 Likes

I would love to get some original Cherry AK phenos, specifically to make rosin with it… Imagine that!

Only option left will be to hunt it! Verified beans? Does that exist anymore?

Cool

3 Likes

Yeah it does…
Got the package for proof representing batch and date.
All checked and rechecked with Serious
Mine were some of the first release.

7 Likes

So, @OleReynard do you sell them, trade them, gift them…

How do i go about it bro?

1 Like

I still have a batch of f2’s, that I’ve been horse trading, giving a few away this gives anybody a selection in which way they want to go.
Actually I prefer the other phenos as to the cherry but to each their own.
Their are skunky phenos in these that are better than what people are laying 2 bills for.
I have worked these into f3, f4 and an IbL which are not for sale as yet but will be, when I break out “Stenchy” which is everybodys rks, that they’re hunting for.
I’m just sitting in the weeds having a good ole Time watching people chase their tails.
Also have all the mom’s and dad left in clone form which are locked up.

13 Likes

Please announce that moment, or send me a DM whenever you’re ready, please and thanks.

5 Likes

I shall have them too…and under cut Rey’s prices by 50%…

LMAO!!!

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Isn’t that the true spirit of the cannabis industry worldwide… LOLOLOLOL

2 Likes

IT IS!!! I am only fucking with the ole man Reynard…he is so worried someone is gonna take his AK’s and $$$$$$$ BANK on them, without his permission.

IT SHALL NOT BE ME…damn things way over rated anyways…my 6 going right now look like low grade Louisiana ditch weed…

Hey Rey… :sunglasses:

He HAS to be nice to me…for a while longer anyways…LMAO!!!

7 Likes

Why and 20 more…?
Being nice really ain’t my cup of tea.

6 Likes

@OleReynard what you think trash or stash. Would this have any potential with either male or female of yours or these junk genetics

3 Likes

Never heard of spliff co. Before.
Know nothing about them

3 Likes

It was more like 1:1000
Now it’s 2:5

3 Likes

Yeah big deal, I know where the worn out clone came from.
It’s not certified by no means

2 Likes

And this was made with the same worn out genetics as Jaws current line.

3 Likes

Good stuff dude. I Love spliff Seeds. If you don’t want them I’ll trade for them. I have some packs of BB fems from Spliff Seeds.

Lemmie know. I really want some BG. I have been wanting to grow some of those for a while now. I got other stuff to trade to so if you still have them I know it’s been a month. Later

5 Likes

@Shithound1 I say good genetics are where you find them. Maybe a rare pheno did come out of one pack. Once you have it you have it and can begin to stabilize further. @OleReynard has always been a good part of the community here so sorry about what ever drama happened elsewhere, seems to be common on other sites. When he does release that cherry ak the seeds will speak for them selves and I have a feeling they will speak loudly.

5 Likes

Strange you can ask a few people, had them up then down and jaws moved a pic of mine to his thread over there and that was it for me.
Go climb back under a rock where you came from.
My seeds speak for themselves.

Go eat shit , @shithound1.
And that’s the way it down I still have the original packaging all jaws has is here say.
Mine are alot more verified than that shit jaws crapsout.

Jaws ain’t credible for crap

Oh and by the way 3 phenos out of what used to be a 10 pack.

6 Likes

This looks like a real AK-47 and trust me I know

4 Likes

Listen the spliff seeds bubblegums are fake, only serious seeds and THseeds have the original bubblegum

5 Likes