Cherry AK seeds

Had some extract of this but can’t find it anywhere online seedbanks or local dispensaries that sell clones/seeds.

Anybody know where to find a bean or 5 I have stuff to trade, GSC, OG Kush, Trainwreck from arcata…

5 Likes

I don’t think cherry ak is an actual strain. AK47 has a cherry pheno that people search for. :v:

13 Likes

This exactly. And from what I remember a RARE pheno at that

7 Likes

you may want to look over on this thread.

7 Likes

Cherry AK is a 1:100 pheno of the original AK 47. Pretty sure jaws genetics uses the cherry pheno in their cherry meds cultivar.

12 Likes

Yep he sure does,.If you want to start your project with an old worn out clone mother in the genetics.

8 Likes

At least mine are authentic, certified or whatever you want to call it and still have the packaging for show and tell
Was into the clone game pretty hard and 99% ain’t what people say they are.

15 Likes

I have smoked a lot of different kinds of herb and extracts, but this sticks out in my head as being some of the tastiest I’ve ever gotten my paws on. It was thc isolate I think by dipndabs.

3 Likes

Dont count me out either on those @OleReynard

2 Likes

Open mouth, insert foot…huh Reynard??? LOL

2 Likes

Oh well can’t help but steer people in the right direction.
I don’t mind would like to see alot more of the f2’s taken to the dirt.

4 Likes

??? LOST ME on that one…

Your 47’s are looking good today. Waited till I saw sex on the last 2, then topped them all. Wanted them to be fairly even.
They have good vigor, can see they are going to have to be moved in a few weeks, probably taken outside. We are at like 12.5 hours sunlight now, in a few weeks it will be almost 12/12, they should not skip a beat .

1 Like

Sounds like they’re always looking good, great job

Yeah, they are fine, sure glad one of the last 2 AK’s is a female. Have not checked the last one today, but as I said a few days ago, I would guess both of the AK were female. 50% right so far!!!
The male AK outside is getting his stretch on, jumped 2 feet this week. He will throw some pollen pretty soon, I shall be there to snatch it!!!

Never did tell me if you thought it was good idea to hit the AK’s . Figure I will, not sure IF i should hit a WR x AK with the AK dude…what do you think???

She ought to be stacking well?

How long will that mite spray screw up the smell on the plants?

What characteristics does the male have, is he stacked or to much space in between?
Smell?

What ever you do with the pollen is upto you if the male ain’t making the grade I wouldn’t water down what ya got going.
Patience is a vertue, if the girls click for you clone them start another batch and go male hunting.
I believe there are gonna be more and more of these started, hopefully everyone shares what they’re about to receive.

2 Likes

WHO should be stacking well??? What you talking bout Willis???

A week or so after stopping the Spinosad the smells will return. They will not be hit much more, saw ZERO signs in that room today. The lil evil fuckers never got a hold on these plants, and I have kept them off . Saw ZERO alive mites in the main flower room 1 either…poor ladies in there been hit 20 times now, they could use a break.
Heading into week 7, will hit them this week and 1/2 of next week, then they will have 2.5 weeks of nothing but fresh water blasts…they shall like that, and finish great. They actually look amazing considering how they have been treated 20 plus times and had bug’s eating on them . @50State’s Orange Goji seems to be immune to them, they have never tried to bite any of the 3 of them …even in the same 4 x 4 foot space!!!

1 Like

To be honest, He looks like SHIT!!! Tall, lanky, no branching…pretty UN SPECTACULAR!!!
Wanna see a pic of him help me decide…???

None of them were “worked” all were just let run without touching them, this male included. Guess he is not as bad as I thought, but he is not stellar by ANY means…here he is, tell me your thoughts.

Mine are I prolly only have 5 more of those seeds(thinking you sent me 10) and wanted to make sure I kept this genetic.
Suppose I can find an equal or better male in the remaining 5

5 Likes

I ran the AK47 Cherry pheno for a couple of years recently. I have two crosses made from it. One was pollinated by a THC-Bomb male and the other was a male from some LEDseeds tester seeds (9#H x Starfighter).

I have not tested any of them myself but you are welcome to some if you want to try them. The mother smelled like Luden’s Wild Cherry cough drops and kicked ass with a thick hybrid stone. Not too up, not too down.

10 Likes

Cut him and look for more there’s males in there that look identical to the girls, that’s the ones ya want.
Christmas tree shaped with matching limbs, anything tall gets whacked, is what I’d do.
You want everything short and stout. These are typical.

The girls will be stacked very short node length.

6 Likes