ChocOlates Addiction Club!

@CADMAN you have the Chocolate Thai.
I have Pre 98 Bubba Kush which often shows the coffee terps. DM me if you’re interested. :v::green_heart:

9 Likes

Sounds like a fantastic idea @Bobgrows !
I only had one plant with coffee terps.

3 Likes

Wow your gonna make me need a new house to grow all these lol :laughing:

2 Likes

4x Chocolate Trip Did crack open, just letting them chill till tomorrow to have long tails before hitting Dirt… And here is the rest of the tent as of tonight.

15 Likes

This plant has some very pronounced serrated leaf edges. Not your typical leaf edging even for a sativa.

What’s your thoughts on this…?

16 Likes

What is the chocoloso? Is it a bulk chocolope, like chocolopez?

2 Likes

Its a Sativa, the seeds got tested by a genitcs lab & the lab couldn’t identify the actual strain.

The story behind this strain is vague and full of Mistery. Only known thing about it is the name
" Chocoloso F2 " not be confused with other strains with similar names.

3 Likes

Doubtful. Looks like a Landrace/Heirloom to me so far.

2 Likes

Chocolate Trip :chocolate_bar: in soil & numberd #6

17 Likes

Don’t you just love the sight of those tail breaking free?!!

2 Likes

I thought it was a freekshow plant! Them leaf serrations are some of the deepest saw blade looking since. Is that number 2 pictured above maybe last week :thinking:

3 Likes

@Indoornesian
Yes, #2 Chocoloso F2 … I’ve got 3 more planted and waiting for them to pop up, I wanna see that deep serrated edges on them too, or not. Who knows, this strain is a Mistery.

4 Likes

IT MAKES ME FEEL FUNNY IN MY FRONT-PANTS!

:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Lmfao :yum: it makes me feel happy too.

2 Likes

If its a fem i hope the leaf structure maintains expressing in the next gen. FUCK that would be so rad as a houseplant or a hanging basket!!!

3 Likes

I really hope it’s a female :pray:… I hope the other 3 also show this same serrated leaf design :pray:
Either way I’m making clones and/or pollen from it, just that leaf alone is worth keeping it around.

The fact that this is also a actual Mistery plant named after Chocolate has me twitching with excitement.

4 Likes

In your front-pants :jeans:
:rofl:

3 Likes

One of the #4 is growing all strange :thinking:

Mutated leaves, 4 tops…

13 Likes

Kinda cool! Definitely does not look like weed to me. Like Freakshow.

1 Like

Yeah its unique, But I’m definitely NOT using this to create new strains with. I’ll probably just grow it, Maybe just for finished buds. Otherwise it’s not meeting criteria for reproduction.

1 Like