ChocOlates Addiction Club!

21 days from seed cracking
19 days above soil.
#2) Requires replacement…

Out of 5 seeds, 3 grew & only 1 is worth keeping.

I’ll drop 3 more #2) Chocoloso F2s tonight …

I’ve also up-potted the only #3) I’ve got growing, no more seeds of this, It’s replacement is in the mail still. Got some Gaga Green nutrients in the soil, mixed and watered from the bottom then up-poted…

7 Likes

Dang it!!!

1 Like

It’s 100% alright. We dropped 3 more of Chocoloso F2 tonight…

We got 1 Chocoloso F2 that’s growing pretty good despite it being a little slow. Still got 2 more seeds AFTER the 3 I’ve dropped tonight…

I WILL NOT allow this strain to fail, I will definitely make this Reproduction happen…

I also don’t want to just simply make more beans of this strain with the poorest expression of the seeds that grew in the 1st place.

I’m keen on doing things the right way, the best way possible to give the best Reproduction possible.

10 Likes

I really respect the dedication. Exactly how I would go about it. I’m gonna keep my fingers and toes crossed

1 Like

Thanks my friend :heart: I want to make sure I’m able to produce Quality vs Quantity Givin the tools & genetics I’ve got available.

2 Likes

THEM’S LEAVES ARE MIGHTY FINE LOOKING HE-YUCK! (add hillbilly accent)

3 Likes

P.S. San is not from Spain…
I do remember now, but leave that to him… hey dude.

Yup, these are from Gardentroll… remember the Vault?? Yup, I gifted out 300 of them… GT doing great, working LBL right now…

Have 1 or 2 more of your works… nice to see you again, oh, you probably knew me as Cartman…

3 Likes

@Bobgrows sourced these particular seeds of Chocolate Trip from a cannabis show last fall, Thank you very much & very appreciated :pray: :blush:

Received today & 5 mins later…
4x Chocolate Trip ( Chocolate Thai x Indigo Diamonds) :yum:

Info about this strain;

12 Likes

Yaay!! That took a minute to get to you.
Glad they made it.
Now let’s see the magic! I hope they are good to you!:v::green_heart:

6 Likes

I hope I do make you proud…

4 Likes

Recap:

#1. ( 4 ) God’s Cookies F1
#2. ( 3 ) Chocoloso F2 ( 2 got removed ) & ( Planted 3 more )
#3. ( 1 ) Killing Fields x Chocolate Rain ( 2 didn’t grow )
#4. ( 3 ) Chocolate Thai (Drawoh’s)
#5 .( 4 ) Koffee Crisp ( Koffee F6 x Chocolate Chunk )
#6. ( 4 ) Chocolate Trip ( Chocolate Thai x Indigo Diamonds ) floating in water currently :yum:

The 3 new Chocoloso F2s did crack open & I expect to Plant them in soil by late tonight or tomorrow night…

10 Likes

My garden shelf lol getting full …

8 Likes

Appreciate the chocolate trip link. Definitely sounds like a great addition to the lineup

1 Like

Did those Chocolate Chunks I sent you work out? :thinking:

1 Like

@Pigeonman didn’t pop them yet.
I think running 6 trains in a 3x3 is crazy enough :flushed: I definitely will be popping them right after this grow, its basically gonna be a non stop grow, when 1 plant is done, the next will replace it.

Will need to utilize someone’s special clone storage techniques here to keep mom/dads available.

I’ll probably hit you up for some CHOCOLATE CHUNK Male pollen however :sneezing_face: to help with this grow.

Next line up for the Chocolate adventure is:
Bubba Chunk
Chocolate Chunk fr: @Pigeonman
OG Kush x Deep Chunk
Ice cream cake #5
Bodhi’s Mother’s Milk F2
Chocolate Rain

I need a bigger place to have a 2nd tent lol

6 Likes

Oh good! (wipes brow) I was more worried about viability :+1:

You got it bud! Trifoliate will provide :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks Brother :+1:

I’m sure these will pop without issues. :wink:

2 Likes

Got the 3 Chocoloso F2s planted in the green pots in photo. The 4 Chocolate Trip is now chillin between some damp paper towels.

13 Likes

Awesome thread! I’ll def park here with a joint and a glass of whiskey.

Back on icmag there where some Chocolate Thai x Bubba kush that I layed my hands on and they where super strong chocolate terpy after a good cure and had a great hybrid high to them. Quite frosty aswell… So i think a cross like that might lock in what you are after.

Excited to see what :fire: you come up with.

Pz :v:t2:

6 Likes

Sounds really yummy :yum:

3 Likes