ChocOlates Addiction Club!

Choclate

16 Likes

Excited to see how these lil plants grow up!

4 Likes

Watered the plants with water & a small amount of Molasses mixed in also some fuzzy growth on the soil, likely Mycorrhizae doing its job.

2 Likes

Wishing you the best of vibes on the grow. That’s nice you found some Chocolate Trip. Have any of you been able to grow @Berserker7205’s Chocolate Chunk? I have those and Chocolate Rain, and maybe other possible chocolate. I have some Chocolate Kush from @santero but they are notorious for the amount of males. I have 5 chances left.

I got a freak pheno (I guess) from some seeds from NAW Seeds that Tasted of loud lemon on first tokes, but as you exhaled it left a slickness on your tongue and lips that slowly turned into Milk Chocolate. I have more seeds but the breeders said they’d never seen that pheno. I don’t think it got a whole lot of face time with them, though. So, I have to grow the rest out in hopes of a miracle and I find the same pheno. It would blow you away with how it smoked.

Viva la Chocolate! peace, Gman

9 Likes

Thanks my friend :heart:

Take clones from mother, make S1 seeds while you hunt that pheno for pollen to use on mother.
@GMan

3 Likes

I currently have 3x running in hopes of “breeding” with Peanut Butter Breath. :+1:

6 Likes

Growing up a little at a time. Ohh only one #3 Killing Fields x Chocolate Rain, finally decided to grow while the other two didn’t make it.
Let’s hope it’s Female so I can take some clones & reverse 1 or 2 for pollen :sneezing_face:

#1 God’s Cookies F1 Growing well.
#2 Chocoloso F2 are all very small, but growing…
#3 Killing Fields x Chocolate Rain started to grow
#4 Chocolate Thai Growing Good.
#5 Koffee Crisp ( Koffee F6 x Chocolate Chunk )
Growing well.

18 Likes

15 Likes

Any chocolate smells yet :crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

Did you receive the “Trip” yet?

1 Like

No not yet. Mail is slow :snail: :unamused:

3 Likes

Haven’t rubbed them yet.

2 Likes

I was just busting brother !
Glad to see everything is moving along!

2 Likes

Yup things are moving along. Got some plans in the works, more new strains to help make some amazing chocolate strains that actually taste/Smell like chocolate :chocolate_bar: :yum: :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Well bud …I hope you have success.
I could use some chocolate tasting strains…
Maybe it will kick the ol ladies sweet tooth …
She’s peer pressuring me
…wanna piece of chocolate…
Nahhh let’s smoke some chocolate hah

Good luck bruddah!!

2 Likes

Well the goal is to make new strains that literally smell/taste like chocolate/coffee/coco ect while being consumed, not necessarily while growing…

New strains coming into this project :eyes:

Ice Cream Cake #5 fr: @TestOfOath kindly :yum: :pray:
This will help with Creamy vanilla and sweet nutty, doughy notes dominate the flavor profile of the Ice Cream Cake strain…

Bodhi Mother’s Milk F2 fr: @TestOfOath
This strain is supposed to have a milky type taste to it…

Chocolate Trip fr: @Bobgrows kindly :pray: :yum: :raised_hands:

Some pollens are on the way as well.

And a few others I’ll need to get the info for still.

11 Likes

Deff sounds like a feat I’m sure you can handle :smirk:

I’m running three of them rn …Can’t beat the smoke profile or the high…one of my favorites…

I have one chocolate trip growing …nice narrow leafs Lil slow but she will grow !

2 Likes

Awesome :ok_hand: can’t wait to get more things growing here as well.

3 Likes

Got a link to your grow?

2 Likes

Are those the ICCake#5 I’ve seen on strainly before? They were on sale for a 1$ a piece I think.

3 Likes