Chronicles of a madman, over a dozen strains

Here’s my individual clone dome, built for single cuts

7 Likes

I’m gonna have to redo this example when I turn them Brite ass lights back on. What a terrible pic :joy:
That’s what happens when smoke breaks take the wheel, my eyes ain’t werkin

1 Like

Is that like a smoothie cup?

1 Like

Yup, I collect large clear cups with lids from take out joints. Couple that with them little 2inch nursery pots filled with coco. After I see roots underneath, they go into solo cups.

5 Likes

Here’s a pic of this young lady goin to the big house. After I see them roots explode after potting up, they get there due date.

7 Likes

JS is Jungle Spice. Pretty much all I grew this winter. Jungle Spice Dating Game

Afraid I won’t be able to shine much light on the White Rhino. There are some illuminating threads on Mr Nice board.
I’ve never grown it before. I got handed a bag of mixed G13HP88 x (?) seeds. The mothers were G13HP88, a White Rhino x, Colombian Gold and something else. I wanted to study the source mothers so that I could recognize the Ghash. Then I got some actual Ghash beans and that made the whole project moot.
Still, I spent so much energy getting the White Rhino, I figured I’d grow it out. It’s been a poor performer, very bad germ rates (bad seeds, not strain). Only two of ~18 survived. One of them is a runt the other seems susceptible to garage pests. I want to smoke it but I wouldn’t increase or breed these seeds without tasting the fire.

It’s called Medicine Man now. Same parents. @OleReynard is also growing it.

2 Likes

No worries, I’ll grow them out and see first hand. Always heard good things about white rhino, but only smoke report not on grows.

Good stuff in the threads here https://mrnice.nl/dhtml/strains.php?id=29

1 Like

Flowering time is a lie.
On week 8 now could go another 3 weeks.
Some of the plants the flowers look like they are still in all out flowering.
Only 1 is close, 3 look like 2 weeks yet and the rest 3 weeks or so.

3 Likes

There will be a few f2’s available same as the BMS.

2 Likes

That White rhino showing yet?

2 Likes

How soon before you need the pollen

2 Likes

Not sure of where these 2 white rhinos originated, they were gifted to me. What I can say is the masked santa produces :fire: for a facility. Needless to say I’m not worrying about the origin.
I just checked that website @AllOra, it’d be kool if I had medicine man

2 Likes

Thanks @OleReynard.
That pollen was for a CGxPR outlier that past its seed baring moment a couple weeks ago. Trying to reveg (Monstercrop) it now. Long shot.
Not interested in breeding my sub par pack but, if you’re open, I will hit you up for your WR/MM F2s when they happen.

1 Like

I’d hit that loner if it’s a girl.
Chances are the seeds were old or not taken care of properly.
They’ll be fine to breed.
Who’s White Rhino by the way, Greenhouses?

2 Likes

White Rhino
Send it along. They haven’t shown sex yet but cuttings have been taken.

5 Likes

Nothin ventured nothin gained, my friend

4 Likes

Jungle Spice is a cross of Congo Pine x 88G13HP IBL.
Congo Pine is a pure Congo landrace sativa.
88G13HP is a cross of G13 x Hash Plant.

White Rhino is a cross of White Widow x Afghani or broken down even more, it’s Brazil x India x Afghani.
It really does depend on who the WR came from, as the genetics may not be the same as the original cross.

6 Likes

I was told mine were from Mr. Nice but off an imperfect shelf or some such. Hard to pop, slow to rise, slow to grow, possibly a bug magnet although I take responsibility for the presence of the bugs.

Cool topic! I was running 12 strains until I got sick and slowly dwindled down to nun… just autos no im building back my stock :grin: had blue dream, mk ultra, gods treat, gg4, revolver, trainwreck, violator, wow i can’t remember them all! now I have white widow, power punch, super Critical CBD, and sluricane. :v::maple_leaf::guitar::sunglasses:

2 Likes