ChronicMcBudz's Stealth Wardrobe

Ohh dang. Hopefully him being Autistic doesn’t mean his twin sister is headed down that road?
Unfortunately mostly effects boys for some reason.

2 Likes

Thankfully no, but we’re thinking ADHD as well and possibly ODD. She’s been throwing insane fits lately, but has been oppositional against my wife and mother-in-law for awhile now when she’s upset. Unfortunately for me, she’s a daddy’s girl, so I didn’t understand the level she was going to until recently because she won’t do it in front of me. She’s been getting violent since I started my new job though. Trying to kick, punch n bite my wife and making demands like she’s in command. I’m hoping we got the violent part in check, but only time will tell. It’s hard to find someone who will evaluate her though. We barely got my son in to our children’s psychologist, and now he’s not taking any more new patients. It sucks cause he’s really good and had taken care of our other two.

4 Likes

I hear ya man. My son was super violent tamptrums and self harming. Like banging his face or body off walls or the desk at school… he’s clawed his own face more times then I can count…lashed out at all men in general especially me… he was great with women though…

Thankfully the older he got, the more chill he became. But from 8yrs old to 14yrs was insane :flushed::tired_face:

I’ll pray for your family :family_man_woman_boy::pray: fella. Not much els I can do from here.

Are you in Canada :canada: like me?
I personally think Canadain health system is garbage when it comes to help for Autistic kids.
My city only has 1 Dr that deals with this and she’s like 90yrs old and really not that helpful.

4 Likes

Wow, that’s gotta be tough! I’m in the US though, so our issue is affordability. Mental health is a problem everywhere from what I’ve seen, especially right now on the ass end of Covid. It’s hard to find anyone even accepting new patients at the moment. We’ve called probably 20 psychologists and the few that were taking patients didn’t take the insurance.

2 Likes

I’d be on welfare if I live in the USA.
My kid meds cost $340 monthly for pills.
In the USA that would be more like $4k monthly.

I wish you luck on your search :pray::slightly_smiling_face: hopefully someone will be able to help soon my friend.

2 Likes

Yea, my oldest is on ADHD meds that if we had to pay would be around $1200 per month. It’s insane how much medicine costs, even generics that have been on the market over 10 years.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, until we move somewhere more secure, or my daughter’s behavior changes I can’t chance anything illegal in the cab. As a result we have decided to grow some cherry tomatoes, peppers, and some baby eggplant. Peppers are starting in the aerogarden today and the tomatoes come in next Saturday. Not sure what exactly we’re putting in the cab, but we’re definitely moving the sweet peppers from the aerogarden in there tomorrow and firing it up.

In the mean time, here’s the current state of our aerogarden

4 Likes

Got the sweet peppers in the cab and most everything else started up in the aerogarden including another surprise… I got the go to pop 2 seeds as well! We’re going to hide em behind the pepper plants. Dropped two White Crack Autos I got in a trade with @anon81143130 a little while back.

Now hopefully the transplants survive!

4 Likes

Great looking peppers man, looking super healthy! I’ve got mine beside all of my carnivorous plants, need to pot them up here real soon, they’re overdue.

2 Likes

Yayyy another pepper :hot_pepper: person.
What types you got growing?

1 Like

Just growing the Aerogarden varieties at the moment. The ones in the picture are bell peppers, and we just started a Jalapeño, a Thai and a “purple super hot”. Next week we are starting the “Mega Cherry” tomatoes and a mini eggplant.

That’s awesome :ok_hand:… never heard of Purple Thai super hots :fire:

I’ve got growing in my window

1x Honey Drop - Cherry Tomato :tomato:
1x California Wonder Bell Pepper 🫑
1x Red Baron sweet bell pepper 🫑
1x Big Bomb hot pepper :hot_pepper:
1x Capsicum “Super chili pepper” :hot_pepper:
1x Capsicum “Serrano” pepper :hot_pepper:
1x Hungarian Wax Pepper :hot_pepper:
3x Anaheim peppers (California Salsa) :hot_pepper:
3x Jalapeno Pepper Seeds (Hot Chilli Type) :hot_pepper:

I like peppers & each one has tons of seeds to dry out & trade or giveaway ect. Mine are all small at the moment…

Yours look very healthy tho :wink: I suspect they will be big in your tent :wink:

2 Likes

The Thai and purple super hots are two different kinds. Never heard of the purple super hots either, but they came with the hot pepper kit from aerogarden and my wife wanted to see em lol. Supposed to turn bright purple (wife’s favorite color) then red as they mature and look like a cross between a Thai (size) and a jalapeño (shape). The pics on aerogarden make em look like little balls, but I saw em on a video and they’re normal pepper shaped.

Are you growing any of your peppers inside?

Ohh that’s super cool man :wink:
I’ll have to check into that, I’d love to grow purple peppers.

Yip I’m Growing them all inside, actually they are inside a cat cage up against my living room window hahah

A quick Google and I’ve learned there are MANY different purple Peppers available :yum:

1 Like

Very cool! I’m in an apartment on the north side unfortunately, so no sun in our windows. Otherwise we would have been growing in our living room long ago.

I’m still new to growing peppers, but I thought you could only really use seeds from open pollinated varieties. If I understood correctly other varieties are F1s so the seeds are F2s with all the variation and might come out weird. That’s part of why we bought the aerogarden kits. Limited space, so we didn’t want to chance it.

What you said makes perfect sense to me.

However I’ve just always simply took the seeds from the peppers growing & replant them.

I took these seeds out of a store purchaseed sweet pepper a few days go to dry out.

I grew these 6 from seeds, 3 in each pot.

The rest of these I purchased, But will be taking seeds form them and replanting as well.

This is the Caged Garden (kinda messy at the moment) my window doesn’t get loads of light, maybe 5 to 6 hours of bright semi direct light & the rest of the day of ambient light.

2 Likes

Some beautiful plants you have there! Do you top them at all or any kind of training? I topped mine at the 5th node and have been doing some bending and tucking a little bit too. Those stems are thick lol. The middle and right are already fruiting, but the left one we took all the flowers so it would keep growing taller.

1 Like

I haven’t topped anything yet, I may actually do that with one if them since it’s pretty tall and thin.

Was reading about grafting peppers, basically 1 plant, with 3 or 4 varieties growing off it. Cool stuff.

I’d like to keep mine thick it will help hold up the fruits :yum:

Mine are all small containers though 6x6x7" size, not alot of room in a 3x4 foot cage. Wish I didn’t need the cage actually :confused: dam cats will eat anything that grows, especially cannabis. I swear it’s like catnip to them.

1 Like

We have seedlings! Not sure exact day 1, but we’re going to call it yesterday. Was out of town the last 4 days for my twins’ 7th birthday. These are supposed to go 65-70 days from sprout. Gonna give em a week or two in the aerogarden, then into the dwc chamber they go!

4 Likes

Seedlings are in the big chamber! About a week old now. Accidentally broke the tap root on the one in front, but it’s still trucking along. Poor thing has been through it. It started off not getting it’s taproot all the way into the sponge and is a little floppy. I have faith in it though.

We also harvested a couple of peppers and made fajitas earlier today and the wife gave them all a bit of a cleanup.

5 Likes