Chronix's Overgrown Tent

What a selection of seedlings! Love it…new moon is tomorrow, I think I’ll pop some seeds. YOU SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE @chronix! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

5 Likes

Plants are thriving brother… .

4 Likes

In the autoflower tent…
So far for females that have shown themselves…
I have:
2 Big Yield x Mi5 from @Jinglepot
1 Ghost Rose x Mi5 from @Jinglepot
2 Twizzlers from @Mr.Sparkle
1 Blueberry from @Alaskagrown

:+1: :v: :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

Lookin good brother. That mi5 was a dynamite male. I cant wait to see how they develop!

Gave off a very citrus smell. Stem amd sacs alike.

5 Likes

Ghost Rose x Mi 5 @Jinglepot

Stuck In Plain Sight @JohnnyPotseed and @repins12

Ghost Rose x Mi 5 @Jinglepot

Think Diesel @Oldtimerunderground

Black Cream @JohnnyPotseed and @Nagel420

Ape Bubble Scout @Corey and @repins12

Trizzler @Mr.Sparkle

Black Cream @JohnnyPotseed and @Nagel420

Trizzler @Mr.Sparkle

Big Yield x Mi 5 @Jinglepot

Blueberry @Alaskagrown

Fog Dog @Corey

C99 x Orange Goji @ShiskaberrySavior
This one decided to be an auto flower…?
It doesn’t want to veg with the photo plants, so it can go live with the auto flowers in there tent now.
Oh well, way she goes.

The auto flower tent

The photo period tent

I know, I gotta vacuum the dirt out…
I will try to get pics of the photo periods soon.

29 Likes

That’s kinda weird ?

2 Likes

VERY nice! Everybody looks happy and healthy :slight_smile:

How messed up would it have been 20 years ago to find a random autoflower. LOL. like WTF? WHY are you flowering?

A little more common now. Evidently there’s ruderallis in them there genes!

5 Likes

Happy! I like the looks of those Mi5 crosses :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Lov’en on your OG grow. It is so great to see these shared seeds GROWING! :hugs:

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Been awhile since I updated.
I haven’t been able to take care of my plants the way I normally would. My body needs a restoration. :upside_down_face: :ambulance:

I have eliminated some males from the photo period strains, and some females as well. I have picked the best/strongest plants from my overgrown jungle.

@DannyTerpintine @DougDawson
I think these 3 Swackhammers are males. I will give them another few days to show there true identity.

This Swackhammer I dont know yet. I sure hope its a female. Please be a damn female!

This is a Northern Berry x LSD female. @smokenhike

Black Lebanese Strawberry Banana female - 2 female plants @Oldtimerunderground

Blockhead F5 x Mikado bx - 2 female plants @Oldtimerunderground

C99 Orange Goji @ShiskaberrySavior

I am going to top these plants and take clones.
I am not sure if I will flower these plants inside, I might just throw them outside.
Or maybe I can cut them in half and perhaps they can wait till my auto flowers are done flowering and I can throw them in that tent to flower.

25 Likes

Looking great today. I like posting pictures because I’m able to look at my plants a little bit better I miss a lot of things. So I’m glad that I take pictures. Plus I like to see my grow change every day it keeps me excited. You may not post here a lot but you do a lot of other places there’s nothing wrong with that I do enjoy your page.

3 Likes

@chronix Awesome garden and plants… Wow Congrats :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs: :ear_of_rice:

3 Likes

Awesome work, looks like it’s going great!

For the swackhammer, I’d keep my eye on the back two in that 3 plant picture. (just my personal preference. The front one should be nice too though!) But they all look great! :100: :green_heart: :seedling: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for the comments. Please keep them comming!

4 Likes

Here is the photo periods.

Auto flower tent

Black Cream from @JohnnyPotseed and @Nagel420

Not just one bud site are purple. They all are. This is with warm grow temps too.

23 Likes

Ghost Rose x Mi5

Black Cream

Trizzler

Big Yield x Mi 5

Ghost Rose x Mi 5 - plant #2

22 Likes

Blueberry

Trizzler

28 Likes

I would upload more, but between my phone and uploading to og, it isnt going to be finished tonight.

4 Likes

Lol. I was hoping it was cool. Does look amazing.

1 Like

Looking good man… Those BC’s will just get more purple and more purple :slight_smile: Can’t wait to see them finish for you :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes