Chronix's Overgrown Tent

I totally believe if you have to flip they are NOT an auto. Why they have been called fast “autos” is beyound me.

4 Likes

I agree. Fast PHOTOS seems to be more accurate, but I didn’t start that trend! lol

The are a bit quicker to mature than pure photos, so it would be logical.

There’s been only soil remnants on the pots, they were emptied in the fall and somewhat rinsed. When I put em in the bathtub for a scrub and soak in bleach they come out like new.

So how DO the borg survive winters? Plants are dead, soils frozen. Do they lay eggs for next year? hibernate?

3 Likes

That’s what I always assumed. I leave my empty fabric pots outside and usually wash them right before I use them. I don’t really give the Spider Mites a second thought.

4 Likes

Mostly, when people are smart enough to distinguish between a plant with one photo and one auto gene and a plant with two auto genes at all, I’ve heard them called fast photos. Mark calls them autos, but doesn’t appear to understand that there’s a difference, and maybe Instagram breeders… I don’t pay any attention to that toxic stew of idiocy we call Facebook in the first place, so I wouldn’t know. I’ve never heard “fast auto” before today.

1 Like

I like the stakes for tags. @chronix where did you get them from?

1 Like

I know, I am just paranoid. :rofl:
I don’t even store my promix dirt outside in my shed anymore. I store it in several 5 gallon buckets inside. :laughing:

They hibernate, go dormant, or lay dormant eggs or something. Some how they survive anyways. Unfortunately.

I got them from my local grow store, but you can get them at the dollar stores here as well.

5 Likes

Here are the autoflowers.

Here are the photoperiods.

I will try to get close up shots of each different strain sometime for all of you. :slightly_smiling_face: :v: :upside_down_face:

18 Likes

Pictures are not the greatest, but here are a few of the photo period strains.

Blockhead F5 x Mikado bx @Oldtimerunderground

C99 x Orange Goji @ShiskaberrySavior

Black Lebanon x Strawberry Banana @Oldtimerunderground

Northern Berry x LSD @smokenhike

Swackhammer @DannyTerpintine and @DougDawson

Starting to get over grown. :grimacing:

23 Likes

Here is a male Blueberry auto from @Alaskagrown
Not sure what to do with him…
I have an idea though… :thinking:

10 Likes

That’s the makings of a forest right there @chronix!! :smiley: Look at that growth!! :eyes:

Man are you sure these are the same plants from a week ago?! :face_with_monocle::joy: Healthy and happy that’s for sure.

Edit. And you deserve a trophy :trophy: for the most OTUG seeds grown at one time :grin:

6 Likes

I think I am going to cut this in half…and make a little sealed universe for this male Blueberry to live in.
Maybe cover the top of the pot with tinfoil to help collect any pollen…
Cannabis pollen kills my allergies, so I can’t have much of this crap floating around or I won’t be able to stop sneezing.

7 Likes

It is all in the genetics! Some people gave me some really good seeds!

:slightly_smiling_face: :v:

4 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior 1 female confirmed of C99 x Orange Goji

12 Likes

You could always collect some pollen or I could give you some…have a container full of it! Lol :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here are some of the autos.

Think Diesel @Oldtimerunderground

Big Yield x Mi5 @Jinglepot

Blueberry @Alaskagrown

Ape Bubble Scout @repins12 and @Corey

Fog Dog @Corey

Ape Bubble Scout @repins12 and @Corey

Trizzler @Mr.Sparkle

I had a pic of another Trizzler but I don’t know where it went?

Black Cream @Nagel420 and @JohnnyPotseed
I had another pic of another Black cream, but I don’t know where that went either.

Ghost Rose x Mi5 @Jinglepot

Stuck In Plain Sight @repins12 and @JohnnyPotseed

Ghost Rose x Mi5 @Jinglepot

21 Likes

I can always kill the male then… :thinking:
It would give me more space. :laughing:
Less chance of contamination.

3 Likes

Holy smokes!!

Now that’s one hell of a lineup!!! :star_struck:

As they say…variety is the spice of life! :heart:

2 Likes

Kill it!

If you want more Blueberry Auto seeds or pollen just let me know. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Done.
It sure auto’d fast. Really stinky for a little one too.

22 Likes

Plants are all looking great! :fire: :seedling: :100:

I know very high humidity could possibly render the pollen sterile, not 100% sure if that would do it or not. Could be worth trying.

…yeah… Pollen’s sucks for allergies :sweat_smile:

4 Likes