Chronix's Overgrown Tent

There all looking good got some real beasts out there.

3 Likes

Yes very happy. Peace and Happiness

2 Likes

Nice garden @chronix, does the cat let you touch him/her? Reminds me of the cat we had.

2 Likes

Heh, my wife gave it a piece of Baloney and it never left, started living in my barn. Had him about 14 years.

3 Likes

I haven’t touched the cats yet, but I can get within 3-4 feet away from the orange cat. I think its getting more used to me, I might be able to pet it soon.
The white one stays a distance away. It trusts me, but doesn’t want me close.

5 Likes

That’s funny :laughing:.
When my wife and I were taking care of her mom there was a feral cat colony. We would catch and fix as much as possible. Stroke of luck we caught 3 sick kittens. Got them healthy and fixed. They now live in the house with us. The one is still completely feral. Can’t touch her at all! One time she got stuck outside in December for a couple days. So I now have a feral cat that wants nothing to do with me but still wants to stay in the house.

2 Likes

Here is the orange one, I will call it Fred from now on. He is guarding my plants. He works for cat food.

I am not sure if these plants outside are going to finish in time.
They are still in the early stages of flowering…
My main concern is bud rot when the weather turns here.
We will see how it goes though.

C99 x Orange Goji from @ShiskaberrySavior

Swackhammer from @DannyTerpintine

Blockhead x Mikado from @Oldtimerunderground

Black Lebanese x Strawberry Banana from @Oldtimerunderground

25 Likes

Yes you were certainly correct! @LedZeppelin

Another picture to show how short his arms and legs are… belly is very close to the ground.

Picture with it’s tongue out. :laughing:

21 Likes

Very cute! I have a vision of him running and it cracks me up

3 Likes

Plants are looking good hopefully there’s enough decent weather , them geese know when to pack there bags and head south hopefully not till the second week of October but it’s not looking good.
@Jetdro

4 Likes

Looking good @chronix, Im in the same boat, I have a couple real leafy ones that could easily get rot. Be diligent, I’ve been inspecting them evry day taking any dead leaf off and looking for any signs of rot.

3 Likes

Been very smokey here lately, a forest fire about 20 km from my home. Also smoke comming in from other areas around with forest fires.

September 11

September 18, can finally see the mountains.

C99 x Orange Goji from @ShiskaberrySavior

Swackhammer from @DannyTerpintine , gifted to me from @DougDawson

28 Likes

Absolutely beautiful brother.

3 Likes

Looking great your gonna enjoy the blockhead it’s one of my favorites lately.

3 Likes

Gonna read this later so subbing up,

Popcorn anyone?

3 Likes

Nice @chronix, starting to bud nicely. Its the most wonderful time when they start to finish.

3 Likes

beautiful plants! :seedling: :100:

2 Likes

I would definitely have a dust mask on outside. The fire produces metals in the air. Just me I would be careful.

2 Likes

Great looking garden @chronix you have this grow by the short hairs. Congrats bruh.

2 Likes

I cut off and trimmed up the one branch on the Blockhead x Mikado that was broken and laying on the ground. I feared it would get bud rot or powdery mildew from the morning dew. No pictures of the trimming, I forgot.
While I was trimming… The drone came back. There was too many people around in there backyards so I couldn’t go with Plan A. I had to go with Plan B. Which was yelling a bunch of not so nice words…they didn’t listen and leave so I started throwing rocks at it. :joy: :rofl:
After the rock throwing it retreated immediately. :laughing:
I got to see where it landed and the backyard it came from. That house is owned by a police officer.
Not sure of what to do in this situation, but if it keeps coming on my property I will continue to throw rocks at it. :man_shrugging:

Swackhammer bred by @DannyTerpintine , gifted to me from @DougDawson

C99 X Orange Goji from @ShiskaberrySavior

Went to my local grow store and picked up a big roll of this padded tie wire. I prefer it over the twist tie stuff.

28 Likes