Chronix's Overgrown Tent

You get the first pack!

I will find out tomorrow night. When I water them I will take a close look at them all.

6 Likes

@chronix Morning!!
And dibs!! If still going!!
:thinking: :astonished:
Black Cream x (Gambian x Blueberry)
In case not available, Sour 60 x (Gambian x Blueberry)
Nice!!! :sunglasses:

Thanks a lot brother!!

8 Likes

I’m not sure if I ever comment in your thread or just quietly fanboy.

Either way, huge fan.

7 Likes

@lophophora.ca you talking to me!? You talking to me!? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :flushed:

2 Likes

A pack of Black Cream x (Gambian x Blueberry) goes to @Abbbian.
Send me your info please.

@lophophora.ca I have seen you watching! Dibs if you want. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

@chronix Yeah!!!
PM incoming!! Thanks again bud!!
:v: :seedling:

4 Likes

For sure!
:+1:

2 Likes

Your doing OG proud.

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Boy saying only people that engage with you slowed this down a bit! Definitely second the doing ok proud!

3 Likes

I’ve just been hanging out in the back, but I’d be down for that sour 60 if I qualify :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sour 60 does sound good.

1 Like

It sure has slowed it down. No one wants to play with me. :rofl:
I am sure there are some more people out there that have interacted with me that may want some seeds…I hope…If not then back to the FSFC thread I will go and they will be gone in minutes. :laughing:

Send me your info in a PM @Cartwright and you will get a pack of Sour 60 x (Gambian x Blueberry) in your mail box. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Have I got those yet? I’m sure there are more out there wanting them I think it’s quiet in here tonight.

2 Likes

I love the idea though. You could be making a bunch of people happy on the FSFC thread. I would have put my hand up, but I just won a pack on their!

3 Likes

I don’t remember sending you any autos yet @ShiskaberrySavior

6 Likes

You haven’t won a pack in here tonight… :thinking: :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll let you decide I know very little on autos they all sound good . Any I’ve ran other than a fast buds in a octopot outdoors were very small. Thanks

3 Likes

Yea fast buds were my first autos also… mine were small but a friend grew some big ass nugs on his

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: you do make it hard to not put my hand up. I’m going to enjoy the frenzy on the other thread tonight!
Out of likes :disappointed:. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Which frenzy ?

2 Likes