Chronix's Overgrown Tent

Thats a good idea, I think your onto something there! :thinking: :laughing: :v:

@CornbreadJunior Here is a smoke review for you. The Blueberry Bastard. I know the pic sucks, sorry I need a digital camera.
I have a high tolerance…so I smoked a few bong hoots of this. It has a very nice fruity taste. I must say it doesn’t kick me in the ass at all. It would be a good day time smoke while working on your car or truck/house chores type thing. It does have a nice mellow effect. The pheno I got certainly isn’t enough for pain relief if that is what you are looking for. I am still happy to have grown it though. I like the different/unique ones. Very interesting plant, and I am sure whatever blueberry they used to cross to the abc plant did help with the potency. I have heard the abc’s lack potency. This does have an okay amount of potency just not as much as I require for most times.

12 Likes

sounds like it might be a nice one to roll up and spend time with with morning coffee. thnx for the write up @chronix!

2 Likes

The Cherry Brandy is a bit cold. I hope the mites are enjoying it.

7 Likes

Which dies first? the mites or the plant??? LOL

5 Likes

Probably the plant. :rofl:
But, as long as them mites are gone I am okay with it.
I hope they freeze and have a horrible death. :skull_and_crossbones:

10 Likes

Damn sorry to hear about mites. Them bastards suck for sure. I had to scrap a whole grow all my clones and all and sterilize before I got past em. Took me a complete reset

4 Likes

man i love the way they turned into solid ice balls. it looks really cool.

8 Likes

Well… That should put “PAID” to any mites… :thinking: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

@rooted Yeah it sucks. I was pretty pissed off for awhile. Now I am just looking forward to when I can restart. New adventures.

@CornbreadJunior Yes I thought so too! Have had a good amount of ice this year. I hope the mites turned into popsicles.

@Gpaw I sure hope so! :v:

It has warmed up alot today. Ice melting and crashing off trees and onto my trucks and house. Very noisy.
I don’t got pictures of the Freak show cause it fell over and got buried in the snow and ice.

The funny thing is the Cherry Brandy has bigger bud formations since I have thrown it outside. :rofl: :thinking:

7 Likes

5 Likes

…but did you see any mites?

3 Likes

I haven’t looked to be honest @BigMike55
Tomorrow I will bring my magnifier outside and have a look.

It was windy last night so the Cherry Brandy fell over and slept in the snow/ice for 12 hours or more.
Propped her back up an here she is.

7 Likes

Some how the Cherry Brandy is still alive…well barely…but
Also, the MITES ARE STILL ALIVE. Tough motherfuckers.
After -15 and ice rain.
I wish I had a better camera.

12 Likes

What the actual fuck? Hardy little demons

6 Likes

This plant will soon be dead.Im surprised it lasted this long.

I gave my tents a good cleaning with dish soap today.
Tomorrow I will probably spray some iso in there.

Then the new beginnings will happen soon hopefully! :slightly_smiling_face::v:

7 Likes

I have some new seedlings going.

Photo Regulars:

5 - Blockhead F5 x Mikado bx @Oldtimerunderground
2 - Black Lebanon x Strawberry Banana @Oldtimerunderground
5 - C99 x Orange Goji @ShiskaberrySavior
5 - Swackhammer @DannyTerpintine and @DougDawson
4 - Northern Berry (Peak Seeds BC) x LSD (BOG LSD) @smokenhike

Auto Flowers:

2 - Ape Bubble Scout @Corey and @repins12
1 - Fog Dog @Corey
2 - Blueberry @Alaskagrown
2 - Trizzler @Mr.Sparkle
2 - Ghost Rose x Mi5 @Jinglepot
1 - Stuck In Plain Sight @JohnnyPotseed and @repins12

Here are the Blockhead F5 x Mikado bx from @Oldtimerunderground

C99 x Orange Goji from @ShiskaberrySavior

Swackhammer from @DannyTerpintine And @DougDawson

Ape Bubble Scout from @Corey and @repins12

Fog Dog from @Corey

Blueberry from @Alaskagrown

Trizzler from @Mr.Sparkle

Ghost Rose x Mi5 @Jinglepot

Stuck In Plain Sight @JohnnyPotseed and @repins12

I might germinate another 5 pack of photos…I haven’t decided yet. :thinking:

27 Likes

Nice selection, pal!

4 Likes

Looking good I’ll be following along.

4 Likes

Looking good, my friend. The Ape Bubble Scout is one of my creations as well. It’s Bubble Gum auto x Gorilla Girl. I hope that all is well with you and yours. Be Safe, my friend :v:t4:

6 Likes

Ape Bubble Scout. Bubble Gum auto x Gorilla Girl auto
The Bubble Gum is from Mark and couldn’t get much info from him, that’s the father. Here is the info that I have on the mother

GORILLA GIRL – Autoflowering – Feminized

Autoflowering + Feminized.

You are definitely going to want to try out this strain!

Gorilla Glue #4 X Girl Scout Cookies!

Merging Gorilla Glue and Girl Scout Cookies – for a strain that provides the best of both worlds. Sweet and sticky, you can expect some amazing bud off these girls! If you’re unfamiliar with these 2 strains, please look them up to get an idea of what to expect.

GORILLA GLUE #4 (GG4) - Autoflowering - Feminized

This strain receives its name from the trichomes, that “glue up” the scissors when manicuring this baby. Gorilla Glue is a potent hybrid strain that delivers heavy-handed euphoria and relaxation, leaving you feeling “glued” to the couch. Its chunky, resin-covered buds fill the room with pine and sour aromas inherited from its parent strains. The result is an outstanding strain that can reach the 24% THC levels.

Taking first place in both the Michigan and Los Angeles 2014 Cannabis Cups as well as the High Times Jamaican World Cup, this multiple award-winning hybrid’s supremacy is no longer a secret, and consumers will search far and wide to get their hands sticky with Original Glue (GG4).

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES (GSC) - Autoflowering - Feminized

Girl Scout Cookies (GSC) is without a doubt the best Californian strain of all time. Currently Girl Scout Cookies has a large number of fans throughout Canada, the United States West Coast, and is going strong in Europe, Eastern Europe and Asia. The strain is an Indica-dominant hybrid (almost 60%), mixed with Canadian Ruderalis, and Sativa making up the difference.

With a sweet, minty, earthy, and slightly chocolately aroma, GSC launches you to euphoria’s top floor where full-body relaxation meets a time-bending cerebral space. A little goes a long way with this hybrid, whose THC heights have won GSC numerous Cannabis Cup awards. Patients needing a strong dose of relief can look to GSC for severe pain, nausea, and appetite loss.

Stuck in Plain Sight
The father is Bubble Gum auto from Mark
The mother is Stealth Fighter

STEALTH FIGHTER - Autoflowering - Feminized (THE ULTIMATE STEALTH STRAIN !!) quantity

Want to grow outdoors and stay low key?

Our STEALTH FIGHTER features strange looking leaves that do not resemble a regular marijuana plant, perfect for growers looking to keep a low profile.

Bred from Dutch Passion’s original Duck Foot strain which had a strange natural leaf deformity, we’ve crossed and stabilized it with an additional red-purple strain to further enhance its STEALTH characteristics.

When grown outside where temperatures typically drop 15+ degrees at night, her flower, stems and leaves will usually turn an atypical shade of red-purple. Passing by you would think it’s a flower or strange exotic plant!

She’s also stealthy on the smell side – barely noticeable throughout the entire veg phase and a large part of the flowering phase.

Expect her to take about 85 days to complete (start to finish), growing about 65-100cm in height in that time.

Her mostly Indica profile coming in at 20% THC provides a relaxing experience, perfect for the afternoon or evening.

Just in case you wanted it :v:t4:

11 Likes