Chronix's Overgrown Tent

@repins12 beat me to it, lol I was going to say the ‘Stuck in Plain Sight’ is his creation, not mine. I just passed em on, like he gave me permission to do. Same as I did with you @chronix
He was very generous in his gift of those and a few others. A lot more than I need or will ever grow, so I shared with OG.

9 Likes

Looking good! Nice selection/variety! :100: :fire: :seedling:

2 Likes

What a tough plant. And mites :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:!!!

Excited to see the new grow! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I have 2 more seedlings that have popped up.
Black Lebanon x Strawberry Banana from @Oldtimerunderground

19 Likes

After the 5th tag I’m done, lol. Nice line up.

4 Likes

Nice line up I’ll tag along if you don’t mind

4 Likes

Yeah!

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Watching this thread foah sure!!!

3 Likes

I have some more that have popped.
Northern Berry (Peak SeedsBC) x LSD (if I remember correct BOG LSD) from @smokenhike
Please correct me if I am wrong.
I have 4 of them, I forgot to take a pic of 1 seedling. 2 of them might need there helmets (seed shell) removed but that’s no problem. :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

Looks like there going to make it . I hate winter seed popping I have a couple that are struggling but should make it .

5 Likes

How do you help with helmet removal

3 Likes

I usually just use my fingers and carefully pry them open to remove them.
If they are really stuck, I will usually spray them with water every few hours for a day an then try to remove it the next day.
I will keep spraying the shell with water, after a while the seed shell will be more water logged and flexible, loosen up a bit.

10 Likes

I’ve grown northern berry before it was a freebie seed with some seeds I bought ,use to have pics of the plant but I cleaned all my weed photos out of my phone

Found a pic on here lol plant was tiny smoke was good

6 Likes

Yup, Peak Seeds BC Northern Berry x BOG LSD. Both of those had pretty huge seeds that were slow to germ and needed some help with the shells. Thanks for giving them a go, hope you find something nice!

5 Likes

Very nice my brother

3 Likes

When I look at this photo lol I stopped growing plants that small a while back they just go into the bin if they look like there not going to grow much

Wasted so many grows in tiny ass plants when I think about it,one of the downsides of autos

3 Likes

@anon98660487 This Northern Berry cross LSD strain I am growing are not autos, so a bit different. That is a nice little plant though. But I agree, I like to grow plants bigger then that as well. It does look nice though!

Thank you for sending me them!

Here is a Big Yield X Mi5 that has sprouted. (autoflower) @Jinglepot

11 Likes

Those were huge seeds, looks like it’s off to a great start!

6 Likes

That’s interesting I though that strain only came in auto,proabbly worth the grow as a photo plant ,that little plant had strange looking buds

1 Like

@anon98660487 They are from PeakSeedsBC.
He had many great strains, but from what I gather he is moving on to something else in life now.
He has/had alot of great strains.
I was lucky to get some C99, Northern Berry, Skunk berry and Kushberry from him. I will probably grow his C99 next. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes