Chronix's Overgrown Tent

I have some of these I’ll be watching your grow lol

2 Likes

Most of them are a little thirsty, and need a re-potting soon.

Blockhead F5 x Mikado bx @Oldtimerunderground

C99 x Orange Goji @ShiskaberrySavior

Black Lebanon x Strawberry Banana @Oldtimerunderground

Swackhammer @DannyTerpintine and @DougDawson

Northern Berry (Peak Seeds BC) x LSD (BOG LSD) @smokenhike

This is a Think Diesel Auto I think @Oldtimerunderground (Remember those tank seeds? I gave those 2 I tried before another try, both germed, but only 1 made it to seedling)

Big Yield x Mi5 @Jinglepot

Trizzler @Mr.Sparkle

Black Cream Auto @JohnnyPotseed and @Nagel420

Ghost Rose x Mi5 Auto @Jinglepot

Fog Dog @Corey

Stuck In Plain Sight @JohnnyPotseed and @repins12

Blueberry Auto @Alaskagrown

Ape Bubble Scout @Corey and @repins12

25 Likes

Holy hell that’s an assortment! All Hallyday thistle plants! Nice work pal!

4 Likes

Oh man, that lineup is amazing! May be a new record for most OG varieties popped in one go ?

2 Likes

I want to pop more, but at the same time I only got so much room.
I figure the autos can get kicked into my other tent while I veg and wait till I can sex the photo periods.
By the time the photos are mature enough to be flowered the autos should be done.
Then I can keep a mom/clone tent and photo flower tent.
Kinda want to pop another photo period but… :thinking:
I will wait till I repot, then I will realize I got no more room. :laughing:

11 Likes

I’d have to agree what a line up should be a hell of a show in a month .

4 Likes

Woooo buddy!

Imgur

7 Likes

Awesome varieties bro :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

If it wasn’t for OG an all you members this current grow wouldn’t be possible. :wink:
:slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :v: :+1:

11 Likes

Had to break outta like jail for this one lol
20220223_084924

Off to a great start!! :grinning:

:rofl: Man you were right, those seeds are mini tanks! I had to give em a good cracking to get them to sprout.

7 Likes

you’ve got some happy seedlings there! :100: :fire: :seedling:

1 Like

@chronix many thanks friend! I already have plans for these babies. I’ve been wanting to run some of JP’s gear for a while now!

6 Likes

@Jinglepot No problem, I am happy that they arrived safe! :slightly_smiling_face:
Have fun with them. :v:

3 Likes

The autoflowers got transplanted in to 2 gallon pots. Except for 4 plants, ran out of pots, got more in the back yard but have just been buying new ones due to paranoia of spider mites. :rofl: :laughing:
I will get more tomorrow.
Also, I am pretty sure 1 of the plants still in cups are male, (the biggest plant in cup) Blueberry from @Alaskagrown
I am not sure what to do with it yet. :thinking:

All the photo period strains have been put into 1 gallon pots for now. Except for a few, which will be re potted tomorrow.

14 Likes

True in my case too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey. question… Will cold / freezing temps kill spider mites? Or do they overwinter somehow?

I have a ton of plastic pots in the back, and reused them in the past without giving it a second thought. I generally wash them, soak in a tub with a bleach / water solution, and give a good rinse. I just brought in 3 dozen the other day (was warm, they werent frozen to the ground), because in a month I will begin planting my veggies for the garden, and I will use these pots. Of course, I plan to veg and grow the veggie sprouts next to the ladies until its time for them to go outside.

Now ya got me worried about the borg…

2 Likes

I could just be paranoid.
If you look up a bit in past posts in this thread, I had a Cherry Brandy plant that I threw outside, we had an ice storm/freezing rain -20 or so I think… the mites still lived. :grimacing: :roll_eyes:

If you clean them with bleach or dish soap I am sure you would be fine. :+1:

2 Likes

Mites survived the ice storm… And the plant did too… Dude, what the hell are you feeding these things??? I swear I’ve had plants that saw 39°F and were like “Screw you, we’d rather die than live in the cold”…

Kinda stinks how bad it got hit… My one female CB is a few weeks from chop, and shes branchy and frosty… Certainly didn’t play nice, didn’t wanna autoflower, I ended up tossing it in my flower tent after 4 months. One week and she was bustin out all over, definitely a fast auto feel (shes more advanced in flowering than tentmates who have been in the tent a few weeks longer)…

The pics of plants IN the snow just blows my mind?!?!? I’m stoned, and that does NOT compute here!

3 Likes

Well…it happened man. I don’t know what to say either. I thought it would have keeled over and died the first night. :rofl:
It actually progressed in growing outside. :laughing:
It actually only really officially died maybe a week or so ago. Forgot to take pics.
I dunno man. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

One thing to consider though. Spider mites will not live in just the pots. They need to have plants to eat. If you remove the plant and soil. The pot will have no mites. Just saying.

3 Likes