Cigar from canna leafs

I don’t think it’s a novelty. It’s pure cannabis. Bud packed and wrapped in leaf. Or am I mistaking what you meant. Cannagar.

3 Likes

I don’t think its novelty at all. If we are growing cannabis, we have the leaves already from our own grow. I’d much rather use those than purchase banana leaf that was grown in a different part of the world that i have no idea or say in what is or isnt used to spray/grow.

4 Likes

I agree with this. Pesticides are often used much of the time in growing of crops and fruits,. If we have the leafs growing like he said why not use them. I’m constantly picking and every crop I roll a fatty!!! These things are wicked. I love them.

3 Likes

Man 3d printer is definitely on my wish list. Is there anything they can’t do?

3 Likes

If it’s really hard to do, and youre doing it because it’s cool, thats basically the primo definition of ‘for the novelty’ in my layman’s understanding.

it’s certainly not practical to try and use cannabis leaves as a wrapper, right?

1 Like

It’s actually super easy man. Real easy. I did it because it was a new way to smoke. Also I have leafs pressed in mags for days, so if I mess up it’s easy to try again. Not much different than curing some hash or taking time to roll a temple ball.

2 Likes

First ones tricky…lol

1 Like

Also, I didn’t say this. Maybe others find it hard. :thinking: or cool. I enjoy it. That’s about it.

4 Likes

Screenshot_20230109-192208_Reddit
I followed a process similar to CADMAN, I started with fresh leaves though. I also used a spare metal rod to hold across the cut end of the leaves to keep them from separating as I rolled it. Lasted several sessions between multiple people, definitely for special occasions though.

6 Likes

I think cigar guys use a mix of rum and sugar

2 Likes

I’m super curious, can you even remove the main vein of a cannabis leaf without splitting it in two? I imagine that’d be the ideal

2 Likes

You don’t need too if sprayed and left too get moist then simply break where it starts into the leaf. I have never removed it. Also that’s what I use. Rum and sugar.

2 Likes

I didn’t remove the ones in that pic I posted. It wrapped perfectly…

2 Likes

Fix themselves. :rofl:

Yeah i think you pinch half of it off starting at the bottom you dont take out the full vein

2 Likes

Whats your ratios for rum n sugar?

1 Like

Just to clarify its not just novelty even if it is fun. Im not smoking tobacco at the moment and as its been stated i have the leafs as a biproduct. I would grow a bananna tree but its a tree so i need a tad more space :rofl:. A full on canna cigar is what id like to make with leafs not bud (still loving the cannagar pics everyone is posting though so post away :partying_face:)

1 Like

Thing is everything is hard till you learn how to do it well :wink:

2 Likes

I mix until it’s like glue a pinch then a little bit of rum…sometimes more…it’s a guessing game most of the time.

1 Like

Fair enough it sounds like it will give it a nice smell n taste

1 Like