Cigar from canna leafs

I smoke mine at 4.20g per… ya know for no reason. Its like an evening thing though

3 Likes

Took a while to get started but i pulled 5 fans and sandwiched them between books today. Aint sure how long to leave them so im figuring check back every 24 hours n maybe give it three days

Forgot to post here but couple things changed. The leafs looked real good n flat after 10 days of pressing so i proceeded to bin them. Next day i got some guar gum and pressed 6 more leafs for 3 days. Yesterday i split out the stems from a few for the middles lay them length ways then used the biggest fan leafs to roll them in.

I then wrapped one in cling film and left the other bare aint sure if i should have left the ends open more so so it can dry out easier.

Into the fridge they went for 24 hours so far

5 Likes

I’m still curious Bob. Please continue the update! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

Loves me some blunts…

3 Likes

Checked on them just now, for sure can feel the shorter one thats not wrapped has dried out a bit on the outside. I will leave them both in the fridge for three days total i think then i will try unwrap the larger one and see if it has lost any moisture and dry like a bud as slow as possible then cure

They are still in the firdge. Unwrapped the one in film yesterday or day before i think slowly drying.

1 Like