Cinderevil...!

DISCLAIMER: Due to grower’s lack of experience, this project may end at any given time!!!
First and foremost, a huge thanks to @Mr.Sparkle for his amazing contribution to this awesome site!! Since learning by doing is way better than hypothesising, I’ll be trying some on the lady, for starters, already took nodes 1 and 2 out…

Not in this picture though… Future updates to follow…!
Thanks everyone!!

24 Likes

Hi folks, as I have mentioned, the lady has been to the Hair Salon too!! She’s looking fine and probably thirsty!!

Sisters…!

Thanks!

12 Likes

Hey man, good job… I’m curious, what are they for as ice cream caps? and what lamps do you use? hug

4 Likes

Good luck fellow grower.

1 Like

I guess it’s for avoiding the water going down the handles :thinking:

Captura

Solid genetics in those Cinderevils, always regretting not having thrown my hat hi_hat to get them, following along … popcorn

6 Likes

Hi folks!! Thanks!

@George said it @Gugumelo !! I had initially made holes for 4 handles on top of the pots and noticed only later I had to put way less soil inside… As George said, only a way to block the soil from going through and keeping the “handle” function!! Have a great Sunday everyone!!!

3 Likes

@Abbbian @Mr.Sparkle
My Cinder evil is almost done! Im super interested to see that yours looks like!

She’s gotten wayyyy taller than her sisters which has made light placement a pain lol. Really packing some buds though, my most dense auto so far.

14 Likes

Watering with mouthwash boosts terpenes :rofl:

5 Likes

I mean, that’s what google said.

Smoke report = harsh smoke, but minty fresh :smiley:

3 Likes

@Foreigner I thinking @Breelie’s been feeding her mouthwash and a few more nutes such as yeast… baking soda… bicarbonate of soda! Something!! Actually looks more like a rocket than a bud! :flushed: :scream: :rofl:

2 Likes

She gets her morning dose of

2 Likes

Hi folks! And here’s she after topping…!

6 Likes

So cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Just plucked these off black cream. Too much cal mag? About to investigate after coffee.

They just got nutes yesterday. Doesn’t look like a huge problem at least.

5 Likes

I did not top my cinder evil, top cola getting huge. I need her and dosi to finish soon :grimacing:. Only have 1-2 weeks to give them :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Hi everyone!! News from the lady!

@Mr.Sparkle do notice the strange, symmetrical curving inwardly! Can’t figure out why, maybe a reaction to the topping! Thanks!

Thanks!

5 Likes

its having issues, topping didnt help just as she struggling though that more relate to whats else is up.

She will still grow just keep the expectations low.

I’ll chime in later and help with correcting some things for future plants, just busy for the next couple days.

Otherwise continue on.

4 Likes

As mentioned in the beginning, I topped the Cinderevil and ended up stunting her… and it’s gone! No worries though!! Since I’m a bit of a persistent one, another one has just replaced it!! Thanks again @Mr.Sparkle!!

Thanks!! And have a great evening!!

4 Likes

presume the lid tops in the bucket are to prevent soil from falling out those hand holds ?

1 Like

Indeed!! @Mr.Sparkle! I had initially cut 4 “handles / holes” in the pots when I only needed two, lol!! Noticed by putting the lids I was able to put more soil!! Thanks!!

1 Like

figured consider if you work over time to allow the plants to be as happy as possible that extra soil wont likely be needed so you could fill to just below the handles instead for future plants.

Lots of soil is beneficial once the plants are able to handle it and grow into it otherwise sometimes its a challenge as far as water goes as say you over water by the time it corrects quite a bit of time has elapsed, so regardless about growing autos it may still be beneficial to up pot as the plants grow into there space to allow more control over watering and correction and dry time and it gives you a chance to take a look at how the roots are doing at the time of the up potting just a thought to think on anyways.

3 Likes