Citrus Freeze by LEDSeedz or How I Learned To Start Growing and Lower the Light! 🔥

Of my last few solo plants, all were about 3in tall and had 5 or 6 nodes when they started flower, divyders and citrus freeze.

Alot of it is providing enough light to the top so it has no need, other than maybe the first set of secondaries, to stretch outwards… couple that with some light defoliation around the main cola when it finishes it’s stretch

4 Likes

@Tinytuttle in my experience clones vegged for a week then flowered will give you very similar results. You could take a bunch of clones off that bush, veg them for a week, then flower them.

6 Likes

^ yep sea of green style. Probably the best way to get big, consistent yields fast with the right strain. If it weren’t for plant number limits here that’s how I’d do things for sure.

5 Likes

frosty girl going in the jar - weight at jarring 12.3g

23 Likes

Beautiful! Nice one @toastyjakes!
:cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

I know I am catching up here, man, so I apologize, but can you explain this? Do you mean that the roots grow better, IN YOUR OPINION of course, in PLASTIC over FABRIC pots? I thought because of the extra air getting into the pot through the fabric, that that would encourage root growth but I may not be getting something…GREAT grow, BTW!

3 Likes

that picture is CLASSIC! My daughter has a feline fixation, TSTL, and this picture will CRACK HER UP!!

4 Likes

I favor plastic because though the roots “autoprune” with fabric pots it causes alot of dry spots and compact… every time I watered it would just run through the dry spots and out the sides and it was always messy… however I believe they would be amazing for flood and drain coco

also I’ve noticed with plants I grew in plastic beside plants grown in fabric pots they just look better…

also less mess when watering and more ability to water to accurate run off… my opinons though… keep in mind, those are like assholes :wink::wink::sunglasses:

7 Likes

agreed, but I wanted your opinion because it looks as though you got an idea or two about what you’re doing…:wink:

thanks for the info! and Happy Super Bowl Sunday to you and a post Groundhogs Day as well…

5 Likes

Day 49F Citrus Freeze hempy- Feb 5

Took some beauty shots today… she’s about done… so pretty and purple… the smell is also more…“floral fuel?” now…

And to show what we’re working with size-wise

Back in a couple days!

20 Likes

Trichomes @ day 51

11 Likes

OOH! Pretty! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Dang @toastyjakes beautiful I’m thinking if you had that one for POY last year it may have taken honors! Looking great!

3 Likes

Ya know id like to think so…

Always next year :wink::wink::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Day 54 Flower -Chop Time
Two days short of 56 and she’s coming down… Looks amazing, smells amazing, stupid sticky…

And that’s all for the citrus freeze for now.

@LED_Seedz, yet again knocks it out of the park and pretty damn nice for my first Coco grow… Also thanks to @anon58740919 for the seeds that turned into this beautiful giant

20 Likes

You’re most welcome brother. Only paying it forward. You certainly did them justice. I’m at day 42 and she’s frosty and sticky af with a real pleasant mix of Earth. fruit and a hint of chem.

6 Likes

Citrus freeze day 42. Scrog 2x4ft solstrip 2700k 200w citizen citiled cluo38’s 3000k 100w. Scrogged if you couldn’t tell :sunglasses:

14 Likes

Looking damn swole bruv!!

Much nicer than my one plant, good Lord it’s beastly

5 Likes

Check them out :heart_eyes: straight up fire :fire:

4 Likes

@toastyjakes there are 2 plants in that net brother. And @Esrgood4u :100: :fire: smells dank af…frost is immense. You may get a sampling :wink:

5 Likes