Classic Seeds

A couple more fresh shots of BCG13xKillerChem. Healthy plants. Holding color nice. I love those rich, greens.

12 Likes

You guys don’t know how refreshing ii is to see this particular dudes work being honored. I only wish I had more to share other than crosses of his work … howerever, I have more of those.

Truly a breath of fresh air.

7 Likes

nice looking plants crownpoodle,i bet you find some magic in those ladies

3 Likes

Thanks @Kaneboy . I always appreciate anyone lookin’. Just sitting here thinking about repotting. What kind and size. When. They’re in 5" sq’s now. Plan is to go to #2 plastic for 3 weeks, then 5 gallon air pots for 4 weeks or so. They hold almost 4 of soil. They went well before, cool pots.
@pine I had a couple accidental good runs when I 1st got the tent going. Using seeds I’d bought from GLG, and seeds from a member somewhere else. I had stumbled on Classic and Generic Seeds, now Genus Seeds. Where it’s priced fairly and BOGO.
Honestly…I pretty much learned to grow in a tent using seeds out of Classic’s freezer. Crosses using them. @SHSC-1 , who’s not here these days. I respect why. He’s another I can guarantee will blow the zippers off. Jaw’s Genetics can’t be left out…
My grows have been going well. Consistently. No problems. Oh… I’m rattling on again. My weed’s strong.

5 Likes

I have a small update on my Jacalyn cross. Jac x 50/50 are doing well, up potted into coco-perlite this morn and I guess Jacalyn 5 is born

Another Classic cross from the seed stash is House Of Loves Sour Cindy x 50/50. I can’t believe I found Red Spaggettis origional card that came with the seeds way back when.

I guess I lost SC after i made these seeds and moved. She was a pretty special plant and I bet this cross with 50/50 will have some goodies in the mix. I never ran these but I did run the Jacalyn 5. I’ going to do a better job going thru these this go round.
Y’all be good🤠
pine

9 Likes

I was looking for something different, but like what I found. Some of my Classic Seeds. Frostberry. Strawberry Diesel. Chemdog/C99 x PT. (PLT GSC x GSC) x Romulan/ Haze. Should be more. I grew a couple of the SD. She threw some big 'ol clubs! The Chemdog cross might be the choice.

3 Likes

Hey @crownpoodle , whats in the pt ?
Chem/ c99 would make some good, i miss having c99 in the mix.

2 Likes

Sorry @pine. Wasn’t ignoring you, Purpurea Ticinesis. There’s older info on IC Mag about it. .

5 Likes