Clone Exchange Free or Trade, Moderated

Kind of cheesy skunky, but i selected this one for the amazing taste of skunky old blueberries with just a hint of cheese.
As well this is a sativa leaning pheno…Small leaves, lots of side branches and goes around 9 Weeks. It’s one of my “morning strains”.

4 Likes

Does anyone have Solfire Bahama Mama? I almost scored a pack of S1s the other day and figured I would just ask.

1 Like

Nice list bro I have the following all breeder cuts

Red velvet
Alien og
Tahoe og
Ghost og
Dog face
Pie face
Obama runtz
Grapefruit diesel
Pineapple from space
Bubba Kush pre 98
Nl5
Cherry sherbet
Z33
Gelato 41
Trop cake
Tropical gelato
Pyscosis
Blue cheese Stilton cut
Wedding cake
Pink skittles
Banana cream cake

9 Likes

Good Morning!
Here’s a nice post how to ship clones in an envelope, so we could try it like that, if you like.

5 Likes

I used the shipper like u had in that thread but did like the cho stick idea. I also u a plastic tackle box which is how the guy sends them from :us: but I’m open to any method u might wna try

3 Likes

I’ve been trying to perfect that method. Please let me know of your failures and successes. Thanks for sharing the thread. Here’s a link to the actual how to. An envelope method of sending cuts(unrooted), potentially across the border

3 Likes

Cool! I guess anyway we have to wait a month or two, as with the heat here in Spain nothing will survive longer then a day or two :hot_face:

4 Likes

That’s my problem too. I wish I could find a nice light slow release cool pack. :yum:

1 Like

Hola Dude! thanks for stoppin by! :star_struck:
Yeah sure i’ll let youi know! but as i said… now with 40 °C and more it’s not a good time to ship clones. We tried it recently inside Spain, but no way.

1 Like

thats not a bad idea… Nothing what is not existing :thinking:

1 Like

Just gotta figure it out or find it. :joy:

1 Like

Just looking for it :grin:

Maybe smt like this. up to 5 days cooling and seems very lightweight. As well in a nice shape. Maybe if using two from each site :thinking:

2 Likes

5 days might be long enough. I’ll look when I get home. :yum:

2 Likes

I might have to hit you up in a few months :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Pretty sure he’s in Europe

5 Likes

Yes I’m in uk but I’m up for sharing anything on my list

2 Likes

Hi there, dutch guy here. I’m all for trading too!

I have the following:

ICC
Runtz
Romulan BX1
MAC
ZaiZai
Romulan BX1 x (Erdpurt x CBD#1)

4 Likes

Hola! Nice that you stop by!
The ZaiZai i liked a lot :fire: :fire: :fire:
I guess it’s too hot right now to send/recieve from/in Spain, but in a few weeks it hopefully cool down a bit!
How are the NL doing with the heat?

1 Like

Hola!
It seems that is only the Mediterranean countrys suffering under this heat.
So if you like we can give it a shot next week!
They’ll suffer, but maybe they’ll survive :grin: