Clone Exchange Free or Trade, Moderated

Anyone in Alaska have the 2.0?

1 Like

Non of the mature Thais left have some immature but to few to even hunt. But have some from cambodia. They where collected outside Kampot in the bush near the border to Vietnam.

3 Likes

If you ever have extra cuts of the GG4 that you could part with Thats something ive been looking for. I just started growing again after a long time but I have ALLOT going into veg. Your welcome to anything you see in my diary when I start cloning it.

2 Likes

Clones??? You in Canada?

You in Michigan @Hugh_Glass? Happy to share. link me to your diary page. Hereā€™s a link to my jungle, need to update it. Not into sending clones so youā€™d have to be in MI for me to gift it.

1 Like

I live right outside Mass . Some of the best smoke came from random a few random seeds in other wise sensimilla bud.
I hear ya about the clones and mail , thank you for the offer . Ive never had a problem doing it but totally understand if your not comfortable. . :frowning:
My dairy.

2 Likes

Poly hybrid mutt throws beans on bottoms late sometimes, if you donā€™t mind those I collect them up (10 in last pound).

Sure Iā€™ll give that a shot . Thank youā€¦ Have you grown any of them out

Yes just like the motherā€¦take it 74 days, needs training or SCROG but will go where you point it. image|375x500

9 Likes

Frosty!! Yes next time you have a few keep me in mind and if you see a clone you want let me know . I do want to try my hand at fem beans . I purchased the stuff to do so but that wonā€™t be for a while . Iā€™m unsure how Iā€™m going to do that with out doing my entire room. I will probably have to pull one clone aside.

1 Like

Looking for the followingā€¦ Santa Cruz blue Dream, oldsog ssh, gg4

Thanks

3 Likes

hi, found this clone market recently launched.
they got escrow function and more so buyer and seller are fully protected. check it out @ clonebay.us
maybe we can get some permanent offers for the OG-community? :slight_smile:

Your review mechanism is total and complete crap because you donā€™t allow negative feedback, and instead ban anyone who does post negative feedback.

Your site should close, itā€™s worthless now.

8 Likes

Have a few of the GG4 -JW cut S1 growing out in my columnar vertical grow. Be happy to send some cuts . Will be vegging 2 for a month or so to fill the screen. 8ā€ in K cup now, I need to up pot but I am full of chocolate Thai for a preservationā€¦Iā€™ll shoot some pics when they start showing the GG4 traits.

:metal::sunglasses:

6 Likes

I may have some GG4 -JW cut S1 if your interested
Iā€™ll check and see if I have Seed stock. If not Iā€™ll have cuttings in a month as I fill the screenā€¦:metal::sunglasses:

5 Likes

You Stateside, or farther North??? If Stateside, JW Cut is a MUST!!! Iā€™ll gladly pay the Freight plus extra". Man, do have a great week, take care, stay EXTRA safe and, you knowā€¦be wellā€¦mister :honeybee:

4 Likes

Thought I sent you a few, maybe had you on list, let me search the bowels of the elite vault Iā€™m sure I have a few left, if not we can do cut in a month or wait to harvest and Iā€™ll probably have a fewā€¦MI here, Iā€™ll send with somE breeder packs to pass around.
:metal::sunglasses:

5 Likes

NO CUTS for the moment!!! Up and running on the new build around first of the year. Seeds, A-N-Y-T-I-M-Eā€¦lol!!! Man, do enjoy a festive/bountiful Holiday Season, take care, stay EXTRA safe and, indeed, be well. Stay on the Grind, youā€™re killinā€™ itā€¦mister :honeybee:

6 Likes

Looking for a few cuts.

Gelato 33
Gelato 47 (mochi)
Mac 1
Runtz
Zkittlez

Please hit the DM if you have something to trade. No crosses please.

9 Likes

Anyone have any free cuttings/ clones for me?