Clone Exchange Free or Trade, Moderated

You Stateside, or farther North??? If Stateside, JW Cut is a MUST!!! I’ll gladly pay the Freight plus extra". Man, do have a great week, take care, stay EXTRA safe and, you know…be well…mister :honeybee:

4 Likes

Thought I sent you a few, maybe had you on list, let me search the bowels of the elite vault I’m sure I have a few left, if not we can do cut in a month or wait to harvest and I’ll probably have a few…MI here, I’ll send with somE breeder packs to pass around.
:metal::sunglasses:

5 Likes

NO CUTS for the moment!!! Up and running on the new build around first of the year. Seeds, A-N-Y-T-I-M-E…lol!!! Man, do enjoy a festive/bountiful Holiday Season, take care, stay EXTRA safe and, indeed, be well. Stay on the Grind, you’re killin’ it…mister :honeybee:

6 Likes

Looking for a few cuts.

Gelato 33
Gelato 47 (mochi)
Mac 1
Runtz
Zkittlez

Please hit the DM if you have something to trade. No crosses please.

9 Likes

Anyone have any free cuttings/ clones for me?

Looking for all these… let me know if you want to trade, thanks!

SanDiego Catpiss (sativa dominant)
Catpiss (SSH cut version)
KK Strawberry Cough
Raspberry Kush
Ghost OG
PNW Dogshit
ECSD (real deal only…)
Daywrecker
Pez
UW Purple
Snowcap
“Pre98” Blueberry
Chocolate Thai
Fruity Pebble OG
Sour Apple
Grape Ape

3 Likes

Clones I have:
Topanga PK
LA Affie
Ft Collins Cough
Trinity
86 Hindu Kush
I have also been breeding a seedline towards the PK and have cuts as well as seeds that are stabilized over the last 3 years. I like rare potent and stable genetics. Have a great day Y’all

10 Likes

Interested in the Pk. Is that the same as the Hollywood cut?

1 Like

I’d be extremely interested in the Ft. Collins Cough. I don’t keep a stable of elite cuts anymore but I got seeds and currency/silver. As far as cuts go, I have Super Silver Cough F2 (Ft. Collins Cough x SSH) and Cherry Queen F2 available.

I said I was done with outside cuts, but exceptions can be made haha. Cough ain’t easy to track down.

7 Likes

I recieved the clone years back fron LA in a deal that was never repeated. It came as Pure Kush Topanga. I’ve kept it alive since and haven’t found an equal. I believe it to be the Original PK and understand that Hollywood and Malibu are both different S1s or who knows could even be different phenos from the same Genepool. I’ve tried a few other PKs and all hit a different flavor range than the one I got. It is hard to breed for and other terpines tend to dominate. Think I found a match this last generation though. Anyways, I am just a collector and not really connected or anything. She’s definitely unique and I think I caught her at the right place and time.

9 Likes

Hey Vernal DM me.

2 Likes

I’ve only got one of those you listed, but have a few others that you might be interested in.

1 Like

Anyone from Canada ordered from Pink Box or know if they ship here?
or anyone they can recommend that’s selling verified cuts for a decent price they will ship here?
looking for a few different things

mtn trop
ice cream cake
apple fritter
also interested in lots of older cuts like the '98 aloha, SSH, Silver Haze etc

4 Likes

Totally missed this thread. I’m looking for
NorCal Dosido
Platinum OG
Strawberry kush
Strawberry cough
Blackberry Kush
Then Really any/all of the original OG kush and cuts like Bubba kush, ghost etc

I have a growing list of clones I can cut for trade.

3 Likes

Hey I have the ognkids ghost og cut en route to me … if you don’t have it by the time I can take cuts I’ll get that one to you too @Seamonkey84

15 Likes

Omg omg! Thank you again!!! Also, looks like the other package is arriving today!

3 Likes

That’s awesome!! It’s cold out here. Bet it’s even colder where you are… lmk how they are when they get there… fingers crossed for a healthy touchdown :pray:

5 Likes

So cold out this way. You guys supposed to be around -15° on Saturday too @GrumpyOldBastards?

I can’t wait. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Yea for sure… maybe that cold with the windchill… ready for spring and getting outside with my outdoor garden… flowers, peppers, cucumbers ect…

4 Likes

Oh, so everyone here knows, I got my package fine!

@GrumpyOldBastards You like hot peppers?

1 Like