Clone Exchange Free or Trade, Moderated

Slanging them peppers everywhere!!

2 Likes

I went strainaholic on those too :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Pharma gave me ulcers so cant do spicey anymore. Kinda sucks, I try to do jalapeƱos every once in a blue moon. Never works out. Dang it

1 Like

That sucks. I do like some heat in my food, but I like growing them more than eatting them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. Iā€™ll make sauce with the hottest ones.

4 Likes

Yeah ill pass on that brotha. Be crapping fire for a week. Lol

2 Likes

Havenā€™t found anything hotter. I love hitting the panic zone and these make meals I remember for years. This batch is from an isolated grow on the Big Island.

9 Likes

I donā€™t have any nice cuts going at the moment but Iā€™ve got a ton seeds to trade if youā€™re interested!
Would love to get my hands on that cut!

2 Likes

For sure just Dm and im sure we can work something out !! @taiga

2 Likes

I have raspberry cough, donā€™t know if you are interested or not @monkeyman

3 Likes

That sounds tasty! I am interested, thank you!
Space is getting tight, will have to possibly cull some mothers after blooming and trying some of these strains I have. Or invest in another tent with tax money!

4 Likes

I have one not far from harvest, would you like to wait to see if the flavor is there?

Sure, I donā€™t have space to bloom anything yet so no hurry

I will let you know if it is worth the effort and time thenā€¦ will be about 3 weeks or so

2 Likes

I do remember @Lucky wanted raspberry, but I think it was kush.

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m just looking for the Raspberry Kush clone only.

2 Likes

I have a whack of cuts dude.
Icecream cake among others.

Hit the DM

Cheers

2 Likes

Iā€™m still in need of NorCal Dosido for some seed making.
Also really want to get a cut of
Gods gift
Blackberry Kush
Cherry pie

I have 16 strains available to take cuts from for trades.

7 Likes

What kinda hot peppers? Have wanted to try growing ghost peppers and a few others for a long time. Had once had this wierd seeds in a can thing that was supposed to be ghost but it didnā€™t take. Love spicy stuff (wife isnā€™t as fond of it but it happens haha) have grown jalapeƱos before (outdoor last summer) but forgot to try to clone or collect seeds.

1 Like

Looking for stardawg???

Anybody have Raspberry Kush? Focused on finding this one right now.

Got some stuff to trade

1 Like