Closetgrowth's "Dark Devil" Auto Grow! .. Seed to Flower! :)

Do not care anymore about anything you have going on

2 Likes

Anyone know the difference between a Dark Devil and a Dark Spark?
ReikoX???

4 Likes

Dark Devil is an auto by Sweet Seeds. Dark Sparks are the Dark Devil line @Mr.Sparkle has been working.

4 Likes

This plant is going to knock your socks off, if you’re into sock knocking and such.

Looking good there CG!

8 Likes

20 damn characters and even more

4 Likes

Working on may not be the best term, butchering maybe lol

5 Likes

NOT from the look of the 4 I had going, very different plants, with much smells to them and lots of color, I will give them another run for sure.

1 Like

9 Likes

I don’t know which ones I’ve got that fam projects reikox I’ve got dark sparks ,atm da fuzz those are mr sparkles strains never had the opportunity to try dark devil yet but they sure look nice

2 Likes

Same thing, take those seeds I gave you and just mix them up and label them as darksparks/darkdevils, all the other names the fuzz, ed, green names were just for me to differentiate the mother’s but seed wise seems they express all the phenos anyways, just running different odds on what, the ATMs are more mutant prone so either toss them or burn through those just picking the good plants out of them

4 Likes

Thanks mr sparkle makes sense now

2 Likes

Ya think?? I truly believe the Christmas tree pheno is the Best… lol

@TrevorLahey Thanks for the compliment brah… :blush::+1:

6 Likes

Well as many know I’m a mutant sympathizer, but yeah that particular wispy pheno has the potency, I’ve had a few of them and they are definitely face melters.

My theory is because of how airy the buds get, the flowers all get more light and produce more resin. Trichomes will grow right down the stems and I actually smoke the stems and leaves because of how frosty they are.

But for sure your others are the lookers, in a traditional sense, and I think you’ll get the best taste out of that darkest plant. They’re all great really, love seeing others grow them out.

3 Likes

Thanks Bud… Ya, Ive noticed that the more slender and taller DD’s have more of the “airy” type of bud growth. While a few of the “lookers” have that dense chunky goodness … And I like your “science”… Sounds totally logical.

But, that wispy plant is far from being done and overwith. “It aint over til the fat lady sings”… lol

Should get interesting around here. :blush:

1 Like

Well, One of my favorite pheno’s of the Dark Devils is guzzling down the food and water like never before! … :hushed:

Gotta feed and water her every other day in her 1 gallon pot… About 3 weeks left!.. :smiley:

Should be a high yielding “mini plant” in the end… :blush::+1:

13 Likes

20chars and more and then some more too

3 Likes

Looking good man. Gotta love the fruity floral smells they produce.

2 Likes

Looking azum! keep it up m8! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Men! :grinning::+1:… Ya, the smell is unique, and I cant wait to take a toke! :yum:

2 Likes

7 Likes