Closetgrowth's "Dark Devil" Auto Grow! .. Seed to Flower! :)

1 word 3 times

Nom nom nom

4 Likes

Ya, I have been getting that scent lately… I had to touch a bud, and its very unique.

They dont grow that tall, from what Im observing. But, Mr. Sparkle claims they will stretch, even at this stage…

I like the Christmas tree pheno… If it was closer to Christmas, I would of put xmas lights around her. haha! :laughing:

5 Likes

9 Likes

nah at this stage on the old ones they will just pack on from here on out, its typically why i stress trying to give the plant the best start possible cause by that 4-5week mark they are pretty set structure wise or at least usually are, but hey when they finish up make sure to take a look at their root balls and break them up so you know how they did.

Looking good too ;), gonna have some tastey bud very shortly

7 Likes

Thanks for stopping by Mr.Sparkle! Your info is always Rock Solid!. :slight_smile:

I wonder how long til my “older” DD’s finish… Need to check the thread dates. Usually I write it down…

I think there warming up at this point. Im noticing their “helmet” has increased in size in the past week. Lots of white hairs.

@TrevorLahey did a kickass job on his DD’s. I was impressed to the Max! :yum::+1:

Hoping to get a decent yield… 12 going on at the same time, should be sufficient.

Its been a delight to grow. May do a 30 count SOG… Dont be surprised.

Have a nice evening Mr. Sparkle. :innocent:

11 Likes

11 Likes

So how ya liking the auto’s man?
They’re looking great, nice work

1 Like

I love em!! Im a stubborn Man, and many moons ago I would of said to hell with the auto’s!.. But, after seeing em grow, and the ease of operation, Im all for em!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@HaRdRoC ot my new 400 watt hps bulb today for the bean making activities… And mixed up a nice batch of colloidal silver at my buddy’s house. Just about ready to put a Glass Slipper in the garage and generate some of dem’ beans! Im kinda worried about the cold temps. But, a 400 hps should warm it up(the plant anyways)…You would think??

Mother plant is doing well in the lower temps… Sooooo…

2 Likes

Great job and thanks for sharing your grow @CLOSETGROWTH…I wasn’t a part of this awesome forum when @Mr.Sparkle generously gave out the DD,'s but a good friend of mine@pedro_bann had a few and gave me a taste and that’s when my obsession started for the DD.
For me the taste ,smell and looks wins over the thc hit and the DD surely does not disappoint in those areas…how can you not love something that looks as good as this :green_heart:

10 Likes

Hahahaha! Word up! Ive never grew an auto, and I have been growing since 99, and had to take a chance on em! I think there wonderful! Nice bud picture!!.. Looks DANK!! :relaxed::+1:

2 Likes

Wednesday is here, and the bi-weekly feeding schedule comes into effect… :innocent:

Got done with the Glass Slippers, and now its all about them sweet Dark Devils! :smiling_imp:

The DD’s in the smaller pots require more care, and I have to water/feed them quite a bit more. The 5 gallon buckets, … I could get away with feeding them once a week. :grinning:

Lets Git-R-Done!!! :wink:

Dark Devils!.. I Simply love em!! Way cool!!! :trophy:

**Green pheno… **

13 Likes

That is the mist purple I’ve ever seen! They look amazing

3 Likes

Is that right?? Thats great. Thanks :blush::+1:

2 Likes

Goddamn i need to get some of these genetics… Lol

2 Likes

I wasnt sure if I’d ever grow an “auto” … Sure glad I did.

First auto I ever grew. I started off with great genetics, which made the game fun, and somewhat easy…

Once their are on their growth spurt,…they dont stop!! :sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve been trying to catch up on the decade of growing I’ve missed. Going to have to start chasing some autos soon clearly…

2 Likes

11 Likes

Look at all the purps!!

3 Likes

Beautiful looking girls brotha. That Christmas tree looks awesome!! You have a decent looking yield coming from those. :v:

2 Likes