Closetgrowth's "Old School" Grow pictures!... Past and Present! :)

Beautiful work. I love to see those ladies under hids. What light setup were you running back then? It’s hard to shoot for that level of perfection. I was stuffing beans in my mom’s planters when you were growing those lol. Really though it’s nice to see pros at work. Crank that glass slipper :wink:.

1 Like

Good morning! :grinning: I was/Iam running t5 flo’s for the baby’s of course, and a son agro 430 watter(now im running either a 400 watter, or a 600 watter Hps) with a Diamond lumenarc 3 reflector for veg, and I always run an eye Hortilux 1000 Hps bulb for flowering. with yet another Diamond Lumenarc 3. The Diamond Lumenarc 3 reflector really projects the lumens down unto the plants. In my honest opinion, I believe my Diamond reflectors is why my grows turn out somewhat decent. Only reflector ever made that will not reduce lumen output even if its mounted stationary on a 9 foot ceiling… Good day to you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome to know. I don’t have issues where I’m at with power watching. Those reflectors are gonna be the next thing across my browser. Have some NL going brother. Let me know if the glass slipper comes back. I might not have nl5 but it would be fun to be apart of something for US. :wink:

I’m proud to know we have award winners here. Show it proud. Have a good one bud.
-J

3 Likes

Hey Thanks! Finding a Diamond Luminarc 3 might be a problem, they are extremely RARE, and Diamond does not make em anymore. But, if you look hard enough, you might get lucky. Alot of them “Bad Boys” have been scooped up by aquarium enthusiasts because of their 5 star performance. I like the luminarcs, Out of all the reflectors i have had luminarcs blow away all the others in light coverage. Grab one if ya can, well worth it! Good luck with the search! Have a stress free day. Oh,… and I appreciate the kind words. Very nice of you. Appreciate it. :slight_smile:

Great link> https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/comparing-reflectors-based-on-light-intensity.4847/

3 Likes

Yes broski, break out that silver and spread the love!!!

2 Likes

Afternoon Rock! Ya, i really need to zap up a fresh batch of GS beans… I could probably make a cheesy setup in the garage(no ducting) so that none of the pollen geeks out my shit upstairs. When you and I got acquainted, I was living in a different place. Now, Im like the “Jefferson’s” living in a deluxe residence up in the sky! And that alone makes it hard to do things correctly when it gets so damn hot. Lots of effort and expense to keep my rooms somewhat cool. Ya, I think Ill search my boxes in the shop for that colloidal silver, or go on ebay and get me some… Lets turn that silver into Green Gold??? eh? :slight_smile:

PS, Have you seen my single Passion Fruit lately? She’s turning into the Bionic Woman! :smile:

3 Likes

Hahaha, me too. I was living in a shitty house (At least I could grow there…) now I rent the biggest corner suit in a very upscale building. I’d trade back to that shitty house in a second if it ment I could grow in my own house again. Wify loves it here though…Tried to get her to move to a house but a BIG no go

2 Likes

Dude I feel the same … The house i had before had the best water, Low key, and my plants always did extremely well over there without all this fancy equipment. Life was so much easier. But, when the winter comes around, It’ll be easy street living way up high from ground level. The lights alone keeps this place nice and cozy…Pro’s and con’s… like always. Hahahaha

3 Likes

But going from 972 square feet to almost 5 acres makes it all worthwhile… Your place looks nice bro! Your lawn is right on the money. We’ll survive bro… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

HAPPY WIFE=HAPPY LIFE :wink:

4 Likes

Hey sir not trying to clog your thread. Wanted to show you my NL. If you don’t mind me asking what was the cross for glass slipper and can you get seeds. I’d love to try my hand at recreating. I’d love to help in any way. Have a good one brosef.
-J

One more.

3 Likes

@Baltimore Howdy,… Well, the Glass Slipper is a cross of Marc Emery’s Northern Lights #5, and Brother Grimms Cinderella 99(F1). Ive seen others crossing pineapple, etc… with the Cindy, but not the NL5… Quite unique. But, Yah… The Emery seed stock is non-existent But, The c99 is still available… But, its later generation, of course. Should be very potent, either way. I might do the “colloidal silver” method after the temps cool down… Maybe early fall? Cant make any promises when… If Its a success, Ill hit u up. Just keep monitoring my threads, you’ll know when their available. Have a good one, time to roll a phattie. Good Evening. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I hear ya bud. Just checking on ya. Glad your well. You’ll get it back up and going. I figured it was NL5. Yeah ice smoked Cindy but different companies breed different strains. Just wanted to offer anything I could. Your not lieng the reflectors I see smaller deals. I’ll keep my eye out for a larger model. Hortilux bulbs are the bees knees.

Alright my friend. You have a good one. Oh yeah love the Johnny Bravo. Be safe.
-J

2 Likes

OG…Why do tampons have strings??

1 Like

Floss​:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face: yuck lol

1 Like

Hahaha… close… So, the Man can floss after he eats! :laughing:

1 Like

Chilling on the river with my woman, grandkids … 70 degrees and sunny… beautiful

6 Likes

Where’s the damn fishing pole???

2 Likes

I know… Only staying for a little while… Bad excuse? Lol

1 Like

Anyone ever see this shit b4? Not a trace of them anywhere else on her/him? Is this a hermi? I mean I know it is but is it enough of 1 that I should kill it off. Hate to kill a 10’ er

3 Likes