Closetgrowth's "Old School" Grow pictures!... Past and Present! :)

Hey Thanks! “Sky rockets in flight, afternoon delight” :blush:

2 Likes

Looking great as usual man. No dwc???

2 Likes

Hello Rock… Its really hard to do the hydro thing around here during these hot summer months… I have AC, but Iam also 30 feet up from street level. So, when its 80 degrees out, its actually closer to 95 in my crib. Even with the AC blaring it only drops the temps like 10-15 degrees upstairs. So, running dwc buckets is a PITA right about now. Ill wait til the temps cool down…

2 Likes

Temperatures are cool… So, I thought id mow the front, and the back lawn(5 acres). Had to install a new drive belt on the riding mower as well. Here is a view of my back yard… Lots of tree’s and many great hiding spots for an outdoor grow! Beautiful area… There is a creek that wraps around the property. But, I dont keep it up. Too much on my plate as it is… … haha :smile:

7 Likes

Nice man. Property looks great!

1 Like

Thanks Buddy. Ya, its been in the high 80’s to low 90’s for a while now… Today, its like 72 degrees F, Sooo, I Thought id pimp it out… haha… Lawn looks a little brown here, and there, It is what it is… A weekly chore… Have a great day my friend. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Work is done! Time to play!! :blush:

7 Likes

Nice job. Very pretty place and lots of Grow patch spots surrounding. Are you in a legal state?

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Afternoon oleskool. Thanks for the words. Yes, Iam in a legal state. And i never have anyone over… except for the wifes kids(late 20’s), and grand kids, and a couple of super tight friends. Id like to expand the grow, but not sure if i wanna take that route. Kinda risky, not worried about the cops at all. I have updated paper work, its just the loose lips… and well, kids like to talk… Gotta think about it.

2 Likes

Grand National. Nice car. Had an 86 cobra Gt they were the 2 fastest production cars that year here.

2 Likes

Thank you MB. The Typhoon and Grand national turbo cars still blow people’s minds. And they say “Later” to most Honda’s…haha Both are built, and either one will do the 1/4 mile in under 12 seconds… The Typhoon is all wheel drive, and may be a bit faster than the GN. 0-60 in about 4.2 seconds. Ill never sell em. Scary fast. The Cobra Mustangs are also very nice. I had a 76 cobra 2 with a 302 4 speed, and it would chirp third gear. Born to be wild! haha You only live once. Thanks for stopping by. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes. I learned about being too transparent to family members a few years ago. I am so jealous of having the opportunity to grow outdoors. Sometimes I even plan my patches for when that day comes and dream about 3 pound harvests in my backyard. I just worry that in Texas it won’t happen in my lifetime. All love bro…

1 Like

Hey Bud, Ya, there are ALOT of growers in my state, and unfortunately, ALOT of ripoff’s too. Hear it all the time on the news. Growing weed out here is really not a problem. The neighbors are few, and live a great distance away., lots of tree’s, and hiding spots. Everyone minds there own business… But whats up with the quads buzzing by my residence at 100 mph?? lol Kids will be kids. I have alot of responsibilities these days, and I dont wanna end up shooting someone over weed and spend hella’ time in jail. In all reality, I have too much smoke as it is. I used to have much bigger gonads when I was younger. Today, Im a mild mannered “Larry the cable guy” type of an individual, and my freedom, and sanity mean too much to me…I need to check myself from time to time, before I wreck myself. I guess its part of growing up. Need to make a decision. You know I want too. Thanks for dropping by, and have a marvelous evening! You take care Man… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

True dat my friend. I stay pretty isolated myself. I’m just that nice old man that works in his flower beds and sits on the porch waving as cars pass.

3 Likes

You sound alot like me. Today, I pretty much stay to myself. I still hustle, pay my bills, and stay away from trouble… I like to K.I.S.S…, and do my thang. :wink:

2 Likes

Livin’ the dream my brother, livin’ the dream!

2 Likes

OMG! Came back from the store,… And, …Well, See for yourself… :joy:

5 Likes

Looks delicious lol

I’d like to live somewhere with roads like that, beautiful!

3 Likes

Hahahaha, Well, she’s here waiting for ya! … :smile:

2 Likes

Was browsing through some of my old pot shots this evening, and I thought some of you might enjoy seeing this old Glass Slipper image. One word, CHUNKY! Peace to all mankind :grinning::v:

FYI: This Image was featured in cannabis culture magazine. I won a 50 dollar seed certificate from Dana Larsen and Marc Emery.

8 Likes