Co-op Strain Donations and Breeder Match Ups

Haha! That was funny. Nice comic relief joint :joy:

Much appreciated

1 Like

You guys should all head over to The Freakerā€™s thread(s) and see for yourself. The goal is to pass out free seeds to as many members of overgrow as we can. Extra seeds will be passed off to Sebring for the server fund auctions.

5 Likes

3 year old red stem WahKan

Peace & love! Iā€™m about 2 get spliffy

4 Likes

Interesting concept! I follow the Freaker thread I think but will go take a closer look now

2 Likes

Man them predators are coming in there because of your blood and bone meal.
Terrible idea thats Thee Cause of Your Digouts.
Youā€™ll get digouts with fish emulsion ie: possum, skunks, coons, occasional predators if they canā€™t find live food.
Same as predators bone meal, blood meal are diffently no noā€™s.

Then your adding the fresh dirt for eye appeal.
Itā€™s smorgasbord for critters.

I suggest natural barricades, stearing them into another direction and making them tough to get to.

Deer always take the path of least resistance.

8 Likes

Can you please inform the deer on my farm of this. Greatly appreciated if you could :slight_smile:
7 foot fence canā€™t be the path of least resistance haha

5 Likes

I have had this problem in guerrilla when I first started. One time tried to make seed and the damn squirrels tore the plants up to get the seed.

5 Likes

One way or the other deer will get in there if thereā€™s something in there to eat.

4 Likes

How many beans can they fit in those cheeks? Man they went back home and planted all of those for their squirrel friends for sure

6 Likes

I know it! Damn dear! Good eating though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Damn right!

2 Likes

Between deers and squirrelsā€¦ man!

1 Like

No nut trees or cornfieds around at the time?

Hell yes, tons of other food for them. Guess it was something new or a treat.

Must have been exotic :nerd_face:

1 Like

In a freezer? Iā€™m not trying to be a smart ass, thatā€™s a real question. Freezing or refrigerating seeds is an important part of preservation. The people that truly care will pull them out when the time is right. But until that time comes, they lie in Frozen state to await a more appreciative, responsible generation
@OleReynard thatā€™s why I dig it in a month in advance. Give the Predators a chance to do their digging. When I see tracks going through my patch, they are generally not there digging around. Just passing through, and they seem to avoid the copper collars. I donā€™t use fish Emulsion for the reason you mentioned. Raccoons and skunks will be there in a heartbeat, along with coyotes and bears.

3 Likes

5 Likes

In a freezer not accessible to the likes of another business model - surely

1 Like

So we are preserving squirrels ans deers? icon_e_surprised|nullxnull

5 Likes

Yep in the freezerā€¦

7 Likes