Co-op Strain Donations and Breeder Match Ups

@lambchopedd …Khalifa has legit genetics. He has done some pheno hunting and found some nice plants. He’s working on making some ibls of kullu and Beldia. For now, he is selling more raw landraces, selected against hermaphrodites for a generation or two. If you are looking for true landrace gear, this guy has great stuff.
His cheapest prices are via Strainly, or you can contact him on IG. If you know someone from Europe to order for you his stuff is available through ACE seeds as well, although it’s more expensive.
If you are looking for the true Beldia his is the best. His is between 6 and 16% t h c, and others out there are around 2 and 1/2 or 3%, heavily effected by Hemp pollen. I think the Moroccan people have been dealing with European hemp pollen for a long long time and they always selected out the inferior plants. After they began making hash with their crops in the 1960s they quit selecting and hemp genetics gradually gained predominance and individual plant quality went downhill.
I wouldn’t worry about getting seeds in the mail. That falls under Federal enforcement and there are people growing 10,000 illegal plants in California. Seeds are nothing to them. Technically there never has been a law against seeds although they get taken anyway.
If you are looking for blow your doors off potency, you are going to have to do some searching or wait for him to release his inbred lines. Plan on making seeds your first round so you can really look through them later if you are looking to get a stellar plant… Or plan on taking a cutting of your favorite.
Which ones were you looking at?

10 Likes

Hey did you ever have anybody contact you about doing a seed run?

2 Likes

Hello OG, I too will be looking for something special to do come Sept. PPP run going now and will shut down for a couple months after that but when I start up in Sept will be looking for some project ideas. Just thought I would throw that out there. Have a great day everyone.

10 Likes

Well I’ll tell you right when home security came into affect seeds were diffently a big deal and customs was helping so don’t say they weren’t ever a big deal
They most certainly were to almost to the tune of 20 grand.

4 Likes

If it hasn’t been done by that time I would like to nominate Romulan.

4 Likes

FWIW I can recommend Khalifa too. I have not grown any of their seeds yet, but communication was very good, lots of info on origin of seeds and the strains available and in general very helpful. Very interesting, small selection instead of selling everything they found. I ordered directly via website without problems. I’m in the EU though so shipping from Spain was uncomplicated. They said if customs would take my seeds they would resend immediately, but I don’t know if that is valid for every destination. I’d recommend dropping them an email, you should get an answer within 24 hours.

9 Likes

Not yet……

1 Like

Times are a changin my friend. Thankfully so.

1 Like

Customs took my beans sent the green tape and the fuckin cops

6 Likes

@misterbee and i got an RKS skunk line from socal seed vault. We were looking to have a co op run done with the seed pack. The roadkill pheno is in there but not definate that you’ll get one. What is for sure is that its a very old untainted skunk line.

7 Likes

I remember you said that. The possibility of having an experience like the one you had made me afraid to even order seeds for the better part of two decades. Kept me in my own little bubble with my own genetics.

2 Likes

That sounds like fun…the RKS, not ole Reynard’s situation. That sucks man.

1 Like

Yeah, open-pollinations were my first intent. I figured from there I could get enough for a big sift… then either select or inbreed from there, until I wanted to outcross or was satisfied.

What had my eye mostly from them was Beldia, Kelara, and Muang Sing Lao.

I asked a similar question on reddit in the cannabisbreeding sub, and someone mentioned that seedcellar has Khalifagenetics (& they’re stateside). At the time of this post, I’m not sure if I’ll try them out, but I most likely will. Maybe I’ll post my experience with them somewhere here once I pull the trigger.

3 Likes

You and i have the same taste. I picked up the Kerala and Beldia too. I didn’t grab the Laotian but want to someday. Incredibly vigorous with vanilla( and other) terps and a short( for se aisa) flowering time of 13+ or so weeks.
Rasol is a neat one too.

5 Likes

There’s a list of available strains to reproduce for the coop runs. @zephyr can help you and others find it. The skunk would be in high favor though…lots of people looking for real skunk. Love to see that one grown

7 Likes

That’s amazing, would love to see that list and find out what OG wants. Thanks.

2 Likes

@DougDawson it’s post #1 of this thread I believe.

4 Likes

Wow, how did I miss that. Thanks man, much appreciated.

3 Likes

I like the idea of doing an ol skool skunk run a lot.

4 Likes

Did you ever find someone to do the roadkill run?
If not I will for sure! I have about 2 weeks left on my bluenose f2 seeds and I’d just have to do a post grow scrub down and I could have them above soil ASAP. Ready in time for the fall boxes.

5 Likes