Co-op Strain Donations and Breeder Match Ups

I’ve heard anything from 2 to 20%, why one percent?

Just wondering

2 Likes

I do 1% also. People usually stray between 1-3% but in this video old mate tests them and comes up with 1%… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPzfZ_xFXtE

7 Likes

OK I think I understand now

It’s a 2:1 ratio (1/3 3% peroxide, 2/3 water) to create a 1% solution.

The 20% I mentioned was by the volume. That clears a lot up

8 Likes

Great information about this I see what you’re saying so this is probably what’s on the label
Can get messy with a name being used for multiple lines or “description”
And right seedfinder is done by the breeder and they can mess up
Should be nice cbd dominant plants either way that’s still good I’m running a few
Ghost of Candida

(ACDC x Harlequin) x (Ghost og x Chemdawg Special Reserve)
That was tested clean and for cbd dominance thru dna sequencing
Will see how well the cbd dom plants work with me
Many Thanks

3 Likes

Exactly what Im worried about haha, I need to be all in every step of this!

3 Likes

Yeah, what others are doing is a very low concentration that won’t do much. It should be 1:2-1:5 with a 3% solution, not 1:100 with a 3% solution.

1 Like

The video definitely helped

Why not just use 3% for a short period of time?

2 Likes

Just going with what the video said is best

2 Likes

I’ve been doing the 1% since last year and it definitely helped my germination rates. I recommend it.

4 Likes

I just did what @romanoweed told me to do. I never get mold, so it works. No mold for 2 weeks same paper towel.

5 Likes

I use H2O2 as well, about 1/4 cup of water and an unscientific squirt of H2O2. Otherwise I get floaties and hydro snot.

8 Likes

People measure things?

I usually put some water in a glass, then spray a little 3% into the glass, swish it around, then add beans.

18 Likes
1 Like

some of the list

That document is behind a login screen, can’t read without a google account.

1 Like

Snow Lotus bx v1 has been sold for stamps to a fellow member who will reproduce it. Excellent news for everybody.

27 Likes

Stamps are for distributing Bag of Oranges seeds

18 Likes

I have this pack of Chunky’s Bagseeds Locomotive Breath (escd x cookie boi) that was from his very limitted drops that were exclusive to @Great_lakes_Genetics. Details on this one can be found searching the forums at icmag. He retired from breeding a couple or so years ago and these were from his last drop.
Chunkypigs(icmag) gave me permission to work his lines and this is one I really want to F2 before they get old. I just don’t have time to get to doing the work this year so thought maybe I would put this pack up for a seed run co-op if a respected grower wants to step up to the plate.
Everything that male “cookieboi” touches has been outstanding so I expect these to be as well. Not exactly sure on protocol for this thread so … I’m looking for a respected grower to pop the whole pack and do an open pollination F2. I’d like pollen from males as a personal request.
Here is the original pack as it came from GLG… nothin fancy for packaging hehe

29 Likes

I would be willing to do it, if you don’t mind me doing it after the headbanger co-op run @SHSC-1

12 Likes