Co-op Strain Donations and Breeder Match Ups

3 Likes

that sounds like a pencilled in plan if you are up to it.
When the headbanger is close to finish Iā€™ll put the Locomotive Breath up for a co-op action group vote.

9 Likes

Definitely up to it my good sir. Iā€™ve got a 40x40" tent set aside for seed runs.

5 Likes

Well on that noteā€¦Iā€™m going to crack a jar of Pimp Juice and smoke one in celebration! :laughing:

8 Likes

This one oughta do!

20 Likes

22 Likes

Nice one @Loggershands

5 Likes

man that looks great. I need to get back into those pimp juice beans

14 Likes

Is the headbanger run locked in, rolling? Is why I came to this thread to see about this run / donate a pack.

2 Likes

I would love a donation, Iā€™m super worried after i had some seedlings of some older packs damp off etc

I asked @DougDawson and heā€™s waiting on some votes but I expect that it should be confirmed (hopefully) within the week. When/if itā€™s confirmed I will create the co-op journal.

I will also be asking for tips on sterile germination and preventing older seeds from damping off before I begin.

6 Likes

If itā€™s rejected I will likely move forward regardless with a private run unless @SHSC-1 asks me to prioritize locomotive breath as a potential co-op.

9 Likes

Iā€™ve been working on my grow like a madman so these seed runs will get done promptly.

The 240w qb for my 40x40" has been shipped to me today from a few hours away. Thank you so much buddy, you know who you are if you read this.

I also picked up a bale of promix hp today to make sure I have enough medium on hand for my flower and seed runs. After all, root mass is fruit volume.

9 Likes

Awesome. This pack from last summer unopened. Glad to help out

9 Likes

now that is an OG move right there manā€¦ respect

8 Likes

Big thank you to @beebud

3 Likes

with headbanger it is hard to say because Karma could potentially release it againā€¦hard to say.
The Locomotive Breath should get approved though. There were very few packs released , exclusive to @Great_lakes_Genetics when they dropped. Chunkypigs has retired from breeding and has given me his blessings to work his lines. So I think it fits all the criteria for a co-op run. No pressure though, if an when it happens is fine by me :wink:

11 Likes

I agree, that is why I pointed out that itā€™s an older pack and worth of preserving. Euro breeders (unfortunately) are not always transparent about swapping out parents. But we will see!

Either way the runs will get done, back to back, whichever one comes first

4 Likes

I will label the donated pack in separately (if approved) and pack the seeds separately if allowed

2 Likes

Did he change momā€™s on HB? I thought I remember him being asked and said was sameā€¦

2 Likes

I think he lost the original father, but i canā€™t be sureā€¦

3 Likes